Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Akiowo

[GAME] Discard Pile Freezing

Recommended Posts

Akiowo

Anything that makes me look through the discard pile is causing the game to stop. It never shows me my discard. It happened first a few days ago since the game updated. It has happened with energy search or fisherman trainer cards and also with Yvetal's oblivion wing which deals 30 damage and you can get a dark energy from your discard. It has happened with a couple other pokemon too though I do not remember. It seems to be happening with anything I have. Since it just hangs, it causes my turn timer to clock out and it skips my turn. With something like fisherman, when the timer runs out it will give me 4 random energy but then end my turn so I cannot attack. When playing against friends there is no timer so I keep having to condede games when anything I do access the discard pile. It just sits there for ever so I have to condede the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Akiowo said:

Anything that makes me look through the discard pile is causing the game to stop. It never shows me my discard. It happened first a few days ago since the game updated. It has happened with energy search or fisherman trainer cards and also with Yvetal's oblivion wing which deals 30 damage and you can get a dark energy from your discard. It has happened with a couple other pokemon too though I do not remember. It seems to be happening with anything I have. Since it just hangs, it causes my turn timer to clock out and it skips my turn. With something like fisherman, when the timer runs out it will give me 4 random energy but then end my turn so I cannot attack. When playing against friends there is no timer so I keep having to condede games when anything I do access the discard pile. It just sits there for ever so I have to condede the match.

 

Hello Akiowo, 

 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

 

Do you have the game log? It would be very useful in this case to reproduce what you're reporting. 

 

I'm also editing the title of your thread to reflect this sub's format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajconway

Special Charge also causes a freeze; fails to bring up the discard pile, remains frozen until the timer runs out and the other player resumes playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiowo

Guru mod where are the logs please I cannot find them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalamon
2 hours ago, Akiowo said:

Guru mod where are the logs please I cannot find them?

 

End of game there is a Screen showing a Summary. There are 3 buttons. Left showing a List the Summary. Second with a Glass, Stats. Third a Notepad, that is where the Log is and you have an Export Game Log button. Then you can paste it as text.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Akiowo said:

Guru mod where are the logs please I cannot find them?

 

Hello Akiowo, 

 

Thank you for asking. 

 

There are two ways to obtain a Game Log:

 

1. During the Game: On the section where the Game Chat is, there is a tab for the Game Log. At the bottom is a button to export the log.

 

2. You can also try it out after the game the way @Lalamon explains. 

 

Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Lalamon said:

 

End of game there is a Screen showing a Summary. There are 3 buttons. Left showing a List the Summary. Second with a Glass, Stats. Third a Notepad, that is where the Log is and you have an Export Game Log button. Then you can paste it as text.

 

 

 

Hello Lalamon,

 

It's correct! Thank you for helping the fellow trainer out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Speedlemon

Im having the same issues. Happens with cards that open the deck and discard pile. Happens at least twice a match now, it's pretty bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_Turtle

Hello Trainers!

 

This issue should be resolved now.

 

You can read more about it by checking out the latest patch notes here - https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/72035-version-264-known-issues/

"Removed [FIXED]: In some rare cases the client may fail to properly display the selection window after using an effect that allows a player to interact with cards in their discard pile, such as Rescue Stretcher and VS Seeker. The affected player is unable to take any actions until after their turn is automatically ended by the inactivity timer."

 

Thank you for your reports!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...