humaninja

[GAME BUG] Stealthy Hood not working

humaninja

I had a Zebstrika and a Marshadow on my bench with Stealthy Hood equipped on both of them. My opponent had a Giratina(Lost Thunder) in their discard pile and used its distortion door ability on my two benched pokemon.
Although Stealthy Hood says that it prevents all effects of the opponent's pokemon's abilities done to the pokemon it's attached to, the Giratina could still place damage counters on the pokemon with stealthy hood, even though stealthy hood should block those effects.

I know that the Stealthy Hood is capable of stopping damage counters being placed on the pokemon because it works correctly with abilities like Weezing's Detention Gas from Unbroken Bonds.

Unfortunately, I don't have the game log from this match, but it would be great if this could be fixed.

Mod_Turtle

Hi humaninja,

Thank you for reporting this! I'm rounding up notes for this to send to the development team. If you happen to have a game log for this in the future, feel free to post to this thread. Keep in mind you can use spoiler tags to reduce the post size for game logs.

Thanks!