SKBellmore

Forum Norm! (New! Come Check It Out!)

kodking

i am wondering if unified minds has been released in stores yet or on the TCG game as i have not been on TCG for a while now. i have not been able to access it till the end of the month. cant wait to collect the new tag team cards. i would like to see a few more tag team electric types. love all the new phycic cards like mews and deoxy and espeon. gonna love adding mew to my phycic storm custrom deck. i love to move allowing to use any other GX pokemon attack. this will allow me to use pikakrom and muk moves with mew.

RobRatt
13 hours ago, kodking said:

i am wondering if unified minds has been released in stores yet or on the TCG game

Major sets are released every 3 months (typically early in Feb, May, Aug, & Nov).

Unified Minds won't be available at the brick and mortar stores until Friday, August 2nd.  That's also the day those boosters will be available in the game's Shop, with Tokens.  Because of prereleases, we're allowed to open any boosters the day before (Aug 1st), and that's when they're viewable in PTCGO, if they hold true to the normal pattern.

SKBellmore

Nightly News: Episode 4

Welcome back to Nightly News! Today, a bunch of cards have been leaked from the Japanese set Remix Bout, including 3 Tag Teams. 

****************************************Venusaur & Snivy-GX – Grass – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

Ability: Shining Vine
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, whenever you attach a [G] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon during your turn, you may choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon.

[G][C][C][C] Forest Dump: 160 damage.

[C][C][C]+ Solar Blast GX: This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) If this Pokemon has at least 2 additional Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), heal all damage from each of your Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Charizard-and-Braixen-GX-144x200.png.pagCharizard & Braixen-GX – Fire – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

[R][R][R][C] Shiny Flare: 180 damage. You may search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R]+ Crimson Flame Pillar GX: Attach 5 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like. If this Pokemon has at least 1 extra Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned and Confused. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Water (x2)

(This card was already revealed a while ago, but I’m including it for completeness.)

****************************************Blastoise & Piplup-GX – Water – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

[W][W][C] Splash Maker: 150 damage. You may attach up to 3 [W] Energy from your hand to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, heal 50 damage from each of those Pokemon for each Energy you attached to them.

[W][W][C]+ Bubble Launcher GX: 100+ damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If this Pokemon has at least 3 additional [W] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), this attack does 150 more damage. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: Grass (x2)

Dusknoir-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.Dusknoir – Psychic – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dusclops

Ability: Fainting Stamp
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, ***** damage counters on your opponent’s Pokemon in any way you like.

[P] Psych Up: 60 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon’s Psych Up attack does 60 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)

Guzzlord-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.Guzzlord – Darkness – HP150
Basic Pokemon (Ultra Beast)

[D] Mountain Munch: Discard the top card of your opponent’s deck.

[D][D][C][C] Red Viking: 120 damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, take 1 more Prize card.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

****************************************Bewear – Colorless – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Stufful

Ability: Carry Run
As long as this Pokemon is on your Bench, your Active Pokemon’s Retreat Cost is [C][C] less.

[C][C][C] Lariat: 120 damage. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Retreat: 2

Great-Catcher-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeeGreat Catcher – Trainer
Item

Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can’t discard 2 cards, you can’t play this card.)

Switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX with their Active Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Oak-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.vEuQXProfessor Oak’s Setting – Trainer
Stadium

Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokemon of different types and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

The following promo cards will be given out at Pokémon events at train stations, probably only in Japan. These will most likely not make it outside of Japan.

Chikorita-Promo-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ceChikorita – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Find: Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for 1 Item card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G][C][C] Razor Leaf: 50 damage.

Litten-Promo-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.3gLitten – Fire – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Find: Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for 1 Item card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R] Flare: 10 damage.

Retreat: 1

Meowth-Promo-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.xqMeowth – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Whimsy Tackle: 50 damage. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

If you buy 900 yen or more of Pokemon TCG products from hobby stores in Japan. Similarly to the train station promos, these probably won’t make it out of Japan

Eevee-Promo-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.xO0Eevee – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Intimidate: During your opponent’s next turn, their Active Pokemon’s attacks do 20 less damage.

[C][C] Tackle: 20 damage.

Thanks for reading!  What are your thoughts on Remix Bout so far? Make sure to discuss below!

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore

Deck Articles: Aerodactyl/Volcanion

Hello, and here’s my first deck article!  Please please don’t expect professional, super long articles, I’m no expert. My writing  has much to be desired, but here I go!

This deck is based on the Team Up Aerodactyl. This Aerodactyl’s attack “Fossil Fang can do huge amounts of damage, and can 2HKO anything.

CCC Fossil Fang 90+

If you have no Pokemon-GX-EX on your bench, this attack does 90 more damage.

With the small requirement of having no GX or EX, this could be awesome in today’s Standard meta. 180 damage on a one-prized is nothing to laugh at. 

A great supporting Pokemon is Volcanion. It’s “Flare Starter” attack helps get the necessary energy on your Aerodactyl turn 1. And running this as your only basic makes this a confirmed turn 1 Flare Starter.

R Flare Starter 

Search your deck for a [R] Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. If this is your first turn, search your deck for 3 [R] Energy instead and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Either way, shuffle your deck.

With tools like Wishful Baton, to keep energy in play, Welder to draw and get more energy, and Green’s Exploration to search out all of your trainers, this can be a seriously formidable deck. Here’s my list.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 6

* 4 Aerodactyl TEU 130
* 2 Volcanion PR-SM 179

##Trainer Cards - 42

* 4 Unidentified Fossil TEU 155
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 4 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 3 Welder UNB 189
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 4 Fossil Excavation Map FLI 107
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Green’s Exploration UNB 175
* 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143

##Energy - 12

* 12 Fire Energy  11

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Some weaknesses this deck has is its 130 HP, which isn’t very high. Also, Aerodactyl suffers from a Lighting weakness. But otherwise, this is pretty solid.

Besides those weaknesses, this deck horribly suffers from Lucario & Melmetal. With the combination of Frying Pan, the GX attack, and Acerola, you’re not doing so hot. But in most other GX matchups you do well.

If you try making your own variant, this should be the core of the deck:

1 Volcanion

4 Aerodactyl

3+ Wishful Baton

4 Unidentified Fossils

2+ Welder

8-12 Fire Energy

These are the cards (with the exception of Welder) that are the main part of your setup, and you need to get all of these (not Welder if you go second, and not Baton if you can hold your own for a couple turns) to have a good setup.

Here are matchups against most meta decks.

ReshiZard/Green’s/Volacnion-Very Favorable/Less consistency + no Miltank

ReshiZard/Jirachi/Abilities-Favorable/Your opponent is consistent, but you can 2HKO ReshiZards and Guzma Leles and Dedennes. But there’s Miltank

PikaRom-Favorable/They can setup fast, but you win the prize race, Zeraora’s ability can really hurt though

Blacephalon/Naganadel-Favorable, you OHKO basically everything, but that deck can be scary if you’re not careful

Weezing Spread-Favorable, you mostly have Stage 1s, although decks running Frost Rotom can be somewhat dangerous 

Zapdos/Jirachi-Close Matchup/ You’re both one prizers, but opponent has lots of consistency and a couple Electropowers can be risky, especially Tapu Koko GX

Stall-Unfavorable, you can shred Regigigas, Hoopa, and Vileplume, but Shedinja and MelCario are too much for the deck to handle

So as you can see, this deck has mostly good matchups. I hoped you enjoy this deck, and I’ll come back with another article next Friday!

WingsofFire1014

Winners for the giveaway announced tomorrow.

This article was originally posted on my main thread. All of you who have have posted on this thread including Bellmore and Offline_Play are entered. I will announce the winners on this thread and my main thread.

Loof6

@SKBellmore Your deck sounds good. But it might have a problem with mulligans. Only 2 basic Pokemon could not be enough. I will test it next week and then report on my experiences.

SKBellmore
4 hours ago, Loof6 said:

@SKBellmore Your deck sounds good. But it might have a problem with mulligans. Only 2 basic Pokemon could not be enough. I will test it next week and then report on my experiences.

Yeah thanks. There are a lot of mulligans, but when Reset Stamp comes out in August that problem will for the most part be resolved. If you want to fix now try Judge.

offline_play

@WingsofFire1014 You might want to keep me out of the giveaway :D, as I don't play the online game.

That Venusaur/Snivy GX combines two of my favorite Grass types, I like it already.

Edited by offline_play

WingsofFire1014

Winners!

1. harahu 

2. DawsonJr88

3. SKBellmore 

congrats to you guys! Prizes will most likely be handed out tomorrow. Please send fr if you can. If we are already friends then cool beans.

This article was originally posted on my main thread. I will remember to keep you out for the future Offline_Play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SKBellmore

Nightly News: Episode 5

Hello there! We don’t have much news today, only an Entei that will be released in the Japanese Remix Bout set. This will be released in our November set.

Entei – Fire – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[R][C] Rally Back: 30+ damage. If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out by damage from an attack during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

[R][R][C] Fire Mane: 100 damage.

Edited by SKBellmore

SKBellmore

Nightly News: Episode 6

Welcome! It’s hard to believe, but we’re at our sixth episode of Nightly News! Today we have a Duskull, Dusknoir (Dusknoir was revealed in episode 4), and something never seen before, a Psychic type Blacephalon. These cards will be released in the Japanese set Remix Bout and we will get them in our November set.

Blacephalon – Psychic – HP110

[P][C] Depth Bomb: ***** damage counters on your opponent’s Pokémon in any way you like. If your opponent has exactly 3 Prize cards remaining, put 12 damage counters on them instead.

Duskull – Psychic – HP40
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Soul Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 3 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it onto this Pokemon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P] Ominous Eyes: Put 2 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Dusclops – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Duskull

[P] Disable: 20 damage. Choose 1 of your opponent’s Active Pokemon’s attacks. That Pokemon can’t use that attack during your opponent’s next turn.

Edited by SKBellmore

Loof6

Wow, realy nice. I'm so excited about the new set.

SKBellmore
6 hours ago, Loof6 said:

Wow, realy nice. I'm so excited about the new set.

Me too.

offline_play

I think that "Soul Evolution" ability is tricky. It seems expensive at first glance, but those discards are easily recoverable.

Those "if opponent has x amount of prize cards remaining" are good-in certain instances. Past that, the attacks turn into any other mid-powerful attack. With no extra ability past that, I don't think I'd want to count on it being a strategy.

Really looking forward to that Venusaur/Snivy combo. On that note, can we give it rest with highpowered Charizards? Make a subpar one for a change...

SKBellmore

Nightly News: Episode 7

Hey! This is the seventh episode of Nightly News, and today we have a new Alolan Persian GX! This will be released in the Japanese Remix Bout set. We will get it in our November set.

Alolan Persian-GX – Darkness – HP200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Alolan Meowth

Ability: Smug Face
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon by your opponent’s Tag Team Pokemon, Ultra Beasts, and Pokemon with Special Energy attached to them.

[D][C][C] Claw Slash: 120 damage.

[D] [C] [C] Stalking Claw GX: This attack does 120 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. Don’t apply Weakness, Resistance, and any other effects on that Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Edited by SKBellmore

harshu
23 minutes ago, SKBellmore said:

Nightly News: Episode 7

Hey! This is the seventh episode of Nightly News, and today we have a new Alolan Persian GX! This will be released in the Japanese Remix Bout set. We will get it in our November set.

Alolan Persian-GX – Darkness – HP200

Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon by your opponent’s Tag Team Pokemon, Ultra Beasts, and Pokemon with Special Energy attached to them.

[D] [C] [C] Stalking Claw GX: This attack does 120 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. Don’t apply Weakness, Resistance, and any other effects on that Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Power creep rises to the sky. That Persian GX is the mix of Aegislash EX/Xurkitree GX and somewhat pokemon like Safeguard, just instead of preventing effects from EX pokemon, it prevents damage from TTGX and ultra beasts...

Edited by harshu
  • Upvote 1

SKBellmore

Nightly News: Episode 8

Hey, and we have some big news today! The entire Japanese set list of Remix Bout has been revealed. These will be released in our November set. (Note: Most of these cards I have not showed you because I started after these cards were revealed.)

The list will be in the below spoiler.

Spoiler

Venusaur & Snivy-GX – Grass – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

Ability: Shining Vine
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, whenever you attach a [G] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon during your turn, you may choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with their Active Pokemon.

[G][C][C][C] Forest Dump: 160 damage.

[C][C][C]+ Solar Blast GX: This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) If this Pokemon has at least 2 additional Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), heal all damage from each of your Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

036906_P_MONJARA-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ceTangela – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[G] Toxic: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokemon between turns.

036907_P_MOJANBO-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ceTangrowth – Grass – HP140
Stage 1 – Evolves from Tangela

[C] Grass Knot: 10+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each [C] in the Retreat Cost of your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[G][C][C] Slam: 80x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 80 damage for each heads.

Heracross-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ceHeracross – Grass – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[G] Lunge Out: 20 damage.

[C][C][C] Great Horn: 50+ damage. If your opponent has any TAG TEAM Pokemon in play, this attack does 70 more damage.

Tropius-SM11a-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.STropius – Grass – HP120
Basic Pokemon

[C] Synthesis: Search your deck for a [G] Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G][C] Leaf Drain: 50 damage. Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

036910_P_SHIKIJIKA-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Deerling – Grass – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[G] Tackle: 20 damage.

036911_P_MEBUKIJIKA-72x100.jpg.pagespeedSawsbuck – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Deerling

Ability: Season’s Blessings
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may draw 1 card.

[G][C] Bounce: 60 damage. You may switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Charizard-and-Braixen-GX-144x200.png.pagCharizard & Braixen-GX – Fire – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

[R][R][R][C] Shiny Flare: 180 damage. You may search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R]+ Crimson Flame Pillar GX: Attach 5 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like. If this Pokemon has at least 1 extra Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned and Confused. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

****************************************Ponyta – Fire – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Minor Errand-Running: Search your deck for up to 2 basic Energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[R] Flare: 10 damage.

036914_P_GYAROPPU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.cRapidash – Fire – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from ****** **

****** Overrun: 30 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[R][C] Flame Tail: 60 damage.

Retreat: 0

Entei-SM11a-144x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.W-mEntei – Fire – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[R][C] Rally Back: 30+ damage. If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out by damage from an attack during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

[R][R][C] Fire Mane: 100 damage.

036916_P_BIKUTEINI-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Victini – Fire – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Victory Heal
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 20 damage from 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[R][C] Combustion: 30 damage.

036917_P_POKABU2-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ceTepig – Fire – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[R] Live Coal: 10 damage.

[R][C][C] Rollout: 40 damage.

036918_P_CHAOBU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Pignite – Fire – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Tepig

[R][C] Tackle: 30 damage.

[R][C][C] Heat Crash: 60 damage.

036919_P_ENBUO-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.BEmboar – Fire – HP170
Stage 2 – Evolves from Pignite

Ability: Steam Dance
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may look at the top 8 cards of your deck and attach any basic Energy you find there to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, shuffle the remaining cards into your deck.

[R][C][C][C] Heat Crash: 160 damage.

****************************************Blastoise & Piplup-GX – Water – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

[W][W][C] Splash Maker: 150 damage. You may attach up to 3 [W] Energy from your hand to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, heal 50 damage from each of those Pokemon for each Energy you attached to them.

[W][W][C]+ Bubble Launcher GX: 100+ damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If this Pokemon has at least 3 additional [W] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), this attack does 150 more damage. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

036921_P_KODAKKU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.cePsyduck – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Scratch: 10 damage.

[W][C] Confusion Wave: 20 damage. Both Active Pokemon are now Confused.

036922_P_GORUDAKKU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Golduck – Water – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Psyduck

[C] Scratch: 30 damage.

[W][C] Energy Loop: 80 damage. Return 1 Energy from this Pokemon to your hand.

036923_P_HOERUKO-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ceWailmer – Water – HP120
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Wave Splash: 30 damage.

036924_P_HOERUO-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Wailord – Water – HP200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Wailmer

[W][C][C] Heavy Impact: 90 damage.

[W][W][C][C] Hydro Splash: 140 damage.

Kyogre-SM11a-145x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.KkKyogre – Water – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C] High Tide: Attach 2 [W] Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokemon.

[W][W][C][C] Swirling Waves: 130 damage. Discard an Energy from this Pokemon.

Phione-SM11a-146x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.HzPhione – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Whirlpool Drag
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may have your opponent switch their Active Pokemon with 1 of their Benched Pokemon. If you do, discard all cards attached to this Pokemon and put this Pokemon at the bottom of your deck.

[W] Wave Splash: 10 damage.

Duskull-SM11a-143x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.2Duskull – Psychic – HP40
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Soul Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 3 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it onto this Pokemon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P] Ominous Eyes: Put 2 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Dusclops-SM11a-146x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Dusclops – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Duskull

[P] Disable: 20 damage. Choose 1 of your opponent’s Active Pokemon’s attacks. That Pokemon can’t use that attack during your opponent’s next turn.

Dusknoir-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.Dusknoir – Psychic – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dusclops

Ability: Fainting Stamp
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, ***** damage counters on your opponent’s Pokemon in any way you like.

[P] Psych Up: 60 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon’s Psych Up attack does 60 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

036930_P_ROTOMU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Rotom – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Cycle Draw: Discard 1 card from your hand. Then, draw 2 cards from your deck.

[P] Energy Assist: Attach 2 basic Energy from your discard pile to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

036931_P_BOKURE-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Phantump – Psychic – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Mumble: 10 damage.

[P][C] Spooky Shot: 20 damage.

036932_P_OROTTO-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Trevenant – Psychic – HP120
Basic Pokemon

[C] Deceiving Forest: 20 damage. You may have your opponent switch their Active Pokemon with 1 of their Benched Pokemon.

[P][C][C] Shadow Impact: 120 damage. ***** damage counters on 1 of your Pokemon.

036933_P_DADARIN-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ceDhelmise – Psychic – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C] Seaweed Gathering: Put 1 Supporter card from your discard pile into your hand.

[P][C][C] Buster Swing: 100 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.

Marshadow-SM11a-142x200.jpg.pagespeed.ceMarshadow – Psychic – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[P][C][C] Shadow Mimic: Choose 1 of your opponent’s Active Pokemon’s attacks (excluding a GX attack) and use it as this attack.

Blacephalon-SM11a-146x200.jpg.pagespeed.Blacephalon – Psychic – HP110

[P][C] Depth Bomb: ***** damage counters on your opponent’s Pokémon in any way you like. If your opponent has exactly 3 Prize cards remaining, put 12 damage counters on them instead.

Groudon-SM11a-141x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.yGroudon – Fighting – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C] Drought: Choose up to 2 basic [F] Energy cards from your hand and attach them to 1 of your Pokemon.

[******** Shaking Earth: 130 damage. This Pokemon can’t use this attack during your next turn.

036937_P_NAGEKI-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Throh – Fighting – HP120
Basic Pokemon

[***** Counter Throw: 30+ damage. This attack does 90 more damage if any of your Benched Pokemon have damage counters on them.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

036938_P_YANCHAMU-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.cPancham – Fighting – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[F] Punch: 10 damage.

036939_P_GORONDA-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.cePangoro – Fighting – HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C] Light Punch: 40 damage.

[C][C][C] Magnum Punch: 90 damage.

036940_P_MAKENKANI-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Crabrawler – Fighting – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Jab: 10 damage.

[***** Confront: 30 damage.

036941_P_KEKENKANI-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Crabominable – Fighting – HP130
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Hard Shell
This Pokemon takes 30 less damage from attacks.

[******** Frozen Punch: 80+ damage. This attack does 80 more damage if this Pokemon has any [W] Energy attached to it.

036942_P_NAGETSUKESARU-72x100.jpg.pagespPassimian – Fighting – HP110
Basic Pokemon

[F] Spike Draw: 20 damage. Draw 2 cards.

[******** Seismic Toss: 70 damage.

036943_P_ARORANYASU-72x100.jpg.pagespeedAlolan Meowth – Darkness – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[D] Swagger: Flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[C][C] Hook: 20 damage.

****************************************Alolan Persian-GX – Darkness – HP200

[**********talking Claw GX: This attack does 120 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. Don’t apply Weakness, Resistance, and any other effects on that Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Guzzlord-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.Guzzlord – Darkness – HP150

[D] Mountain Munch: Discard the top card of your opponent’s deck.

[D][D][C][C] Red Viking: 120 damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, take 1 more Prize card.

036952_P_NUIKOGUMA-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Stufful – Colorless – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Continuous Tumble: 10+ damage. Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 30 more damage for each heads.

****************************************Bewear – Colorless – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Stufful

Ability: Carry Run
As long as this Pokemon is on your Bench, your Active Pokemon’s Retreat Cost is [C][C] less.

[C][C][C] Lariat: 120 damage. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Great-Catcher-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeeGreat Catcher – Trainer
Item

Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can’t discard 2 cards, you can’t play this card.)

Switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX with their Active Pokemon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

036957_T_POKEMONIREKAE-72x100.jpg.pagespSwitch – Trainer
Item

Switch your opponent with another player.

Oak-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.ce.vEuQXProfessor Oak’s Setting – Trainer
Supporter

Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokemon of different types and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

Rollerskater-SM11a-72x100.jpg.pagespeed.Rollerskater – Trainer
Supporter

Discard a card from your hand. Then, draw 2 cards. If you discarded an Energy card, draw 2 more cards.

Draw-Energy-SM11a-144x200.png.pagespeed.Draw Energy – Special Energy

This card provides [C] Energy.

When you attach this card from your hand to a Pokemon, you may draw a card.

Edited by SKBellmore
  • Upvote 1

harshu

Got 2 unbroken bond codes from offline_play.

Didn't get much, except for 2 Incineroars with Strong Cheer ability :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Lalamon

Got 2 Unbroken Bonds codes. Thank you @offline_play

Opened the first and got a Vikavolt Rare Holographic and a Foil Wartortle. I will store the second. Thank you.

offline_play

Noice. I like that Blastoise evolution chain. I do have a higher amount of UNB packs than others. That Gardvoir/Sylveon is sooo tempting...

SKBellmore

Hey you all.

Unfortunately, I will be gone for 6 weeks starting tomorrow. In part, WingsOfFire will be taking over Deck articles and offline play will be handling Nightly News. Thanks.

DawsonJr88

Hello,

I wanted to post a quick update: previously, I thought I'd be back at my place for a week starting today; I recently learned that it will actually be the third. As such, I'll be posting my pulls a little later on. In addition to the Sun and Moon pack, I'll also be sharing pulls from an XY Fates Collide pack I just received for this past week (23-29) from Offline. On that note, thanks a bunch for the pack! :)

Sincerely,

DawsonJr

offline_play

Alright, so due to the random nature of messaging as a form of communicarion, I didn't do Nightly News last night, so I'll do one now, and later tonight to catch up, sort of.

Nightly News, Episode 9

Hidden Fates is a physical set, I don't think it'll be in-game. It was said to be available only in promo boxes...

So a card from Hidden Fates was revealed to be- 

Mewtwo GX

HP 180

[P][P][C]    Super Psy Bolt    110

[P][P][C]    Psycrush GX       120

Discard all energy from your opponents Active Pokémon (You can only use GX attack in a game.)

Weakness [P]x2    Resistance [ ]    Retreat [C][C]

#31/68 

Hidden Fates will contain cards from Japan's Family Box, and GX Ultra Shiny. It's these sets have been suggested to have more focus on collectability, than competitive viability, but that remains to be seen. I, for one, look forward to the Shiny Pokémon included. Like Mewtwo, the Booster Art. Not the above mewtwo, mind you.

That's all I've got, for now.

Edited by offline_play
  • Upvote 1

DawsonJr88

Hey, have a quick question: what happens if you buy a physical deck that you've already purchased in-game; do you get reimbursed the 500 in-game tokens, or get to pick a different deck? Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some insight!

offline_play

I would imagine you either get a second copy of the deck(they are deconstructable, right?), or it gives you an "you already have this" message. I'm not really qualified to answer this, as I don't play online.

I doubt they would give out a reimbursement, as a physical deck would not be purchased with in-game currency.