Sign in to follow this  
FreedomJackal

[GAME] Missing pokemon cards

FreedomJackal

Hi, after not logging for a long period of time i realize my account was sent to tutorial and I'm missing alot of pokemon cards from 2 years ago.

Is there a way to get them back ? Tried relogin and reinstalling the app but still thr same

Mod_GuruLot
9 hours ago, FreedomJackal said:

Hi, after not logging for a long period of time i realize my account was sent to tutorial and I'm missing alot of pokemon cards from 2 years ago.

Is there a way to get them back ? Tried relogin and reinstalling the app but still thr same

Hello FreedomJackal, 

Welcome back to the game!

It sounds like you have recovered your account but your collection appears to be missing.

If you have logged into an account that you have not accessed in some time, it is possible that your collection has been archived.

If this is the case, it may take a few logins for the game to register that your account is active again before your collection is displayed.

If you continue to experience this issue, please submit a ticket by tapping the support portal link in my signature, logging in with that account, selecting the Pokémon TCG Online category and finally clicking "Contact Us".

I've moved your topic to the Support a Game Bug forum and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this