ICEdaddy

Bugs with update: Rescue stretcher, VS seeker

ICEdaddy

Hi,

I just updated to the new version today. I play on a Mac, operating system 10.14.5 (iMac retina 2017). When I play the following cards, I am unable to do anything and the game process freezes. The clock continues to tick, and my turn typically times out and then my oppenent gets a turn:

1. Rescue stretcher (most of the time)

2. VS seeker (occasionally)

3. Battle Compressor  (one time)

None of this happened before. As I played more, the problems seem to worsen (happen more often).

Not sure why it is intermittent, but it is what it is.

Thanks!

ICEdaddy

ICEdaddy

I was playing in expanded and noticed this occurring over and over until my deck was unplayable b/c of the rescue stretcher freeze (I was playing a Rotom deck). The VS seeker bug occured again (frozen screen for both times and my turn timed out and then game went on to my opponent's next turn after my turn froze). I switched to standard and have seen no such bugs. Maybe this helps isolate the problem?

WingsofFire1014
15 hours ago, ICEdaddy said:

I was playing in expanded and noticed this occurring over and over until my deck was unplayable b/c of the rescue stretcher freeze (I was playing a Rotom deck). The VS seeker bug occured again (frozen screen for both times and my turn timed out and then game went on to my opponent's next turn after my turn froze). I switched to standard and have seen no such bugs. Maybe this helps isolate the problem?

This is happening time too in a way. Please fix mods!

• Like 1

ICEdaddy

Yes, it keeps happening to me.  Now it happened again with Dowsing Machine. I believe it has something to do with the discard pile. And it is very intermittent, since Dowsing Machine has worked fine in previous games after the update. And again, it only happens with my Rotom deck in expanded. It is making the game unplayable for the deck or perhaps expanded? Glad someone else is sharing their similar experience, since I was wondering what was going on.

sweetwithdecay

I'm experiencing a similar issue with Brock's Grit and Dark Patch. It's intermittent but happening often. Rather than bringing up the discard pile to select cards it is just timing out and when my turn is force ended it dumps 6 cards into my hand or an energy onto one of my pokemon (depending on the card played). It's game breaking losing a turn like this!

Toklopo

EDIT: Shoot, posted this in the wrong section. Oh well.

Here to report a bug: upon playing Dowsing Machine from my hand and discarding two cards I'm unable to perform any further action but my timer still keeps ticking away and I have to close the client. This has happened to me twice now so I assume it is a bug as I never had this problem before the recent update.

Edited by Toklopo

Hydropump9

I have the same exact problem. When I use energy retrieval, the screen locks up and there is nothing I can do. This happens with other items.