Sign in to follow this  
Kuvick_Kuvakei

Can't play at all.

Kuvick_Kuvakei
Posted (edited)

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and since the update today I cannot play the game at all. I load in, and it says the game is out of date, but then it goes to the play store and it doesn't download an update. I thought maybe the update process itself was broken so I reinstalled the app, but the problem persists.

Edit (new info):

My game still lists the old version number, so it never got and is not recieving the update. Google play is downloading the old version still too.

Edited by Kuvick_Kuvakei

Camaroking1990

same here im using a chrome book to play that runs on android but my wifes window pc and my ipad are both working fine so it seems that they need to really work on the android update 

• Upvote 1

Nells14

The same thing here, I have a Samsung tablet and it says to download new version yet it doesn't give me that option to do so. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. Its ******* me off!!!!!

• Upvote 2

_NoMask_
Posted (edited)

I've got the same problem. No updates have been made for google play since May. 

Edited by _NoMask_

MusclyBruv

It would be good if they gave some actual info on what the issue is. There better be some compensation for this

Insouciance

Same issue for google play users. Only apple products can play

Sign in to follow this