TheBlackxRanger

[CARD]Roaring skies collection numbers

TheBlackxRanger

Roaring skies collection number 109 and 110 are counted as part of the set. Both cards are secret rares and should not be considered part of the main set. Correct listing in game should be collection numbers 109/108 and 110/108

Please let me know if this is the correct method for submitting collection errors or if a formal ticket should be submitted.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheBlackxRanger said:

Roaring skies collection number 109 and 110 are counted as part of the set. Both cards are secret rares and should not be considered part of the main set. Correct listing in game should be collection numbers 109/108 and 110/108

Please let me know if this is the correct method for submitting collection errors or if a formal ticket should be submitted.

You know I'm just a player like you, but I can tell you that submitting a "formal" Support Ticket is a good option.  If the issue is important to you, it never hurts to put it on more than one desk.  My opinion isn't that important, but if it's a game-wide problem (affecting everyone), I think it's better to be very detailed in this Report a Game Bug forum category.  It's the best place to inform other players, and there also wouldn't be multiple "reportings."  I know this section is monitored by at least one TPCi employee, even if it's infrequently, and a couple of the moderators have been really great about forwarding important issues.

But I have to wonder.  Are you going to do this with each set as you near its completion?  In your other thread about Furious Fists, a couple weeks ago, this issue with ALL of the broken XY sets was addressed.  You replied there.

Shortly after your other thread, this problem was added to the Known Issues list (on June 4th).  It's always a good idea check the recent Known Issues before posting.  They're aware of this problem...

*  While in List View, the Collector # column shows the wrong set size for cards from most XY series sets.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, RobRatt said:

These XY-era sets have the Secret Rare numbered incorrectly:

Flashfire

Furious Fists

Phantom Forces

Roaring Skies

BreakThrough

BreakPoint

Fates Collide

Steam Siege

Evolutions

Edited by RobRatt

TheBlackxRanger
19 hours ago, RobRatt said:

You know I'm just a player like you, but I can tell you that submitting a "formal" Support Ticket is a good option.  If the issue is important to you, it never hurts to put it on more than one desk.  My opinion isn't that important, but if it's a game-wide problem (affecting everyone), I think it's better to be very detailed in this Report a Game Bug forum category.  It's the best place to inform other players, and there also wouldn't be multiple "reportings."  I know this section is monitored by at least one TPCi employee, even if it's infrequently, and a couple of the moderators have been really great about forwarding important issues.

But I have to wonder.  Are you going to do this with each set as you near its completion?  In your other thread about Furious Fists, a couple weeks ago, this issue with ALL of the broken XY sets was addressed.  You replied there.

Shortly after your other thread, this problem was added to the Known Issues list (on June 4th).  It's always a good idea check the recent Known Issues before posting.  They're aware of this problem...

*  While in List View, the Collector # column shows the wrong set size for cards from most XY series sets.

I'm sorry, I took a little break from collecting since I was frustrated over the errors, plus a few other things that came up. To clear my mind, I said hey, lets focus on a different set. Went to go finish up Roaring skies and double checked the in-game collection to come across the set numbers are off. Then proceeded to post this out of frustration.

I think I'll just take your list and avoid those sets, its a lot harder to complete B/W before XY, and I think i'll just stick to keeping sun and moon series completed. Maybe even devote my resources to collecting play sets of full arts and secrets instead. I just figured by the time i do get around to completing sets the issue would have been addressed, they were quick to fix team up. I had missed that it was added to the known issues list last week, it was not a good week for me. But now that means there is hope in the future since its officially on their radar

I know people will say, "well why does it matter if you get a set stamp?" You know, I just dont know anymore. It was reason for me to keep playing the game, a reason to keep coming back. But after awhile, its really taken a toll on me. I tend to obsess over something to the point where it gets to be too much

Sorry for the little rant. My intentions are good but I have not been smart about how I have projected out to the community.

Thank you Rob, for being there and backing me up. I know you have been around a lot longer than I have and have seen your fair share of issues with the game. I appreciate the time you took to reply

• Like 1