Sign in to follow this  
Rolci

Mods, current trading rules please?

Rolci

Hi,

I would like a moderator's input here please, I heard it rumoured that the accounts of players running trading companies got frozen due to breach of policy, not sure if that's true, would it be possible to state what is allowed and what is not? I would like to put a few gem promos up for offers here, if that's allowed. Thanks in advance for any clarification.

XK920XK

mods wont discuss disciplinary actions on here, even if it were your own so i highly doubt they will discuss another players.

if you are refering to the trade companies on this forum, i can tell you for a fact that the few guys who were running the trade companies this past year are still active, i still see them trading and playing.

if you are referencing to the reddit thread about those guys that got banned, that was a different kind of trade company, those guys were selling for out of game currency.

SKBellmore

Yeah, XK920XK’s first paragraph sums it up.

This is a quote from the Official Forum Rules.

Spoiler

“While moderators are an excellent source of information, threads created specifically to communicate directly with a moderator are not appropriate.”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rolci

Oh, ok, sorry. So by asking the mods about rule clarification I kind of broke some unwritten rule? And taking offers for gem stuff would be okay?

SKBellmore
2 minutes ago, Rolci said:

Oh, ok, sorry. So by asking the mods about rule clarification I kind of broke some unwritten rule? And taking offers for gem stuff would be okay?

Well it was written, so yeah. I’m guessing you just didn’t know, no harm done. Anyway, I wouldn’t think any offers wouldn’t be allowed, but then again I don’t know the difference between gem promos and normal promos, so idk what to tell you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rolci

Thanks for the replies. I'll post my tradeables later if no authoritative comments are posted.

• Upvote 1

harshu
7 hours ago, SKBellmore said:

Well it was written, so yeah. I’m guessing you just didn’t know, no harm done. Anyway, I wouldn’t think any offers wouldn’t be allowed, but then again I don’t know the difference between gem promos and normal promos, so idk what to tell you.

Gem promos were those promos that used to come with a bundle in the shop and were rotated. These could be obtained by 2 ways -

1) With tokens but not tradeable

2) with gems which gave you tradeable items.. those specific promos never had a special code cards like the promo cards after Giratina (XY184.. I think) So they were incredibly hard to obtain as tradeable copies..

ShannonBK
10 hours ago, Rolci said:

Hi,

I would like a moderator's input here please, I heard it rumoured that the accounts of players running trading companies got frozen due to breach of policy, not sure if that's true, would it be possible to state what is allowed and what is not? I would like to put a few gem promos up for offers here, if that's allowed. Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Is allowed if you trade inside game with game products. No transaction out of the game is allowed. that's reason they banned some accounts. I don't know the story in deep but they were asking for real money for the cards and trades in game and this is not allowed.

If you have good Gem promos from discontinued Bundles you can get a bunch of packs 100, 200, 500..., or Tropical Beach one of the more expensive cards of game, SR Ultra Ball, FA trainers Vivid Sleeves and Deck Boxes. You can ask for what you want to have.

In short you can ask here and you won't have problem as long as you keep your trades inside the game and with game products.

Moderators just moderate the forums, keep them clean, close some threads, merge repeated and that things. If you want technical answers of clarification about rules, you can send a ticket to support for official answers.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this