MythrilBiata

[GENERAL] Other - Collection is missing

MythrilBiata

Heya folks,

I'm sure this is asked 100 times and more, but I recently got a new gaming PC. Just over a year ago, I started to play this game and got quickly addicted to it and worked very hard to accrue cards, codes, ect.

I recently invested in a brand new Gaming PC and went straight away to download the TCG program on there, logged into my account...and all my cards are gone and I was tossed into the Tutorial run down again.

I've' submitted a ticket and awaiting an answer, but mostly just wondering if anyone can give me some confidence that they are not lost forever.

Thanks for your time!

RobRatt

All of your cards, decks, statistics, etc. are stored on the game's server (Amazon AWS).  It doesn't matter if you switch devices, but sometimes it takes a little while for inactive accounts to be pulled out of archive.  You won't lose anything.

If you had to run through the tutorial again, it sounds like you pushed the green Start button (for new players), rather than Log In for returning players.  I'm pretty sure everything will work out with your Support Ticket, and you don't have to worry.

XK920XK

dont worry man, you didnt lose anything, just make sure you are logged into the correct account. i know someone who did the same thing and didnt even submit a support ticket and came back a week later and all his stuff was back. im going to assume there must be some kind of automated system that refreshes daily or once a week for archived old accounts.

Mod_Alder

Hello MythrilBiata, as RobRatt said your account should still have all of your cards and statistics etc. If you are logging in after a long absence the game does not always update your account right away. So if you log in again your account should show up.