Brainzshake

[SUGGESTION] adventure mode?

Brainzshake

I remember making a thread about adventure mode before. Is it possible make adventure mode? my idea you be in a town and travel to other town and cities, graphic style are chibi 2.5d travel in a overworld. my other ideas are unofficial tournament dueling with amateurs, 3-5 town tournament per town and town big league town tournament and more. certain tournament will use different sets ( themes, standard, expanded, and legacy). and find characters in town/city to duel with. characters should be new and original made and characters from trainer challenge. shop to buy cards. each shop per town/city has 7 cards. you buy a card for 100 coins. for a ex/gx is 150 coins.

those are my ideas for adventure. i want this mode to be a free mode and if you guys on low budget, i don't mind donating through patreon or kickstarter for adventure mode. before doing donating make concept arts first. other users tell your ideas.

mods and admins, what do you think. even you if you guys dont agree what are your ideas? I want to have a small discussion.

sorry about my english, tell me if something look weird in my english.

[edited out by Mod_GuruLot - keep your personal information private]

edit: if you guys like adventure please submit it to  here https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000426093-Pokémon-Trading-Card-Game-Online and go to contact us, hopefully they might do it. hope fully if they get a lot of request then hopefully we get the mode and please don't spam it.

Mod_GuruLot
On 6/4/2019 at 5:00 AM, Brainzshake said:

I remember making a thread about adventure mode before. Is it possible make adventure mode? my idea you be in a town and travel to other town and cities, graphic style are chibi 2.5d travel in a overworld. my other ideas are unofficial tournament dueling with amateurs, 3-5 town tournament per town and town big league town tournament and more. certain tournament will use different sets ( themes, standard, expanded, and legacy). and find characters in town/city to duel with. characters should be new and original made and characters from trainer challenge. shop to buy cards. each shop per town/city has 7 cards. you buy a card for 100 coins. for a ex/gx is 150 coins.

those are my ideas for adventure. i want this mode to be a free mode and if you guys on low budget, i don't mind donating through patreon or kickstarter for adventure mode. before doing donating make concept arts first. other users tell your ideas.

mods and admins, what do you think. even you if you guys dont agree what are your ideas? I want to have a small discussion.

sorry about my english, tell me if something look weird in my english.

[edited out by Mod_GuruLot - keep your personal information private]

edit: if you guys like adventure please submit it to  here https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000426093-Pokémon-Trading-Card-Game-Online and go to contact us, hopefully they might do it. hope fully if they get a lot of request then hopefully we get the mode and please don't spam it.

Hello Brainzshake, 

Thank you for this renewed suggestion, sounds good!

I'm passing this along to our development team for their review.

I've also updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

TheBlackxRanger
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2019 at 3:52 AM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello Brainzshake, 

Thank you for this renewed suggestion, sounds good!

I'm passing this along to our development team for their review.

I've also updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

[redacted]

Edited by TheBlackxRanger

Mod_GuruLot
12 minutes ago, TheBlackxRanger said:

Hello,

Please message me, I have a concern to discuss. You already know why.

Hello again, 

For any concerns, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!