WingsofFire1014

Are they gone?

WingsofFire1014

Please say they are gone! I haven't seen the spam bots in a long time! A lot of people like me highly disliked these spam bots (who seemed to like to tell you about Universities). If so, then ya!

SKBellmore
13 minutes ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Please say they are gone! I haven't seen the spam bots in a long time! A lot of people like me highly disliked these spam bots (who seemed to like to tell you about Universities). If so, then ya!

I don’t think it happened since they switched the software. It’s probably the new software that blocks the bots. But, I barely know anything about computers and programming so I wouldn’t go by my word.

GR0

I've seen a bot-post (title was some symbols with some random words, obviously didn't open it) 1 or 2 days ago, but it was only 1 at the time I saw it. Didn't look back to see if more was posted.

Sakura150612

Looks like whatever software they're using on these new forums took care of the spambots.

I really, really hope we didn't jinx it right now with this thread xdd but it seems like they're actually gone for good.

ShannonBK

I saw the Korean spam-bot with a lot of threads two days ago more or less. I don't know how often was publishing but it doesn't gone at all.

Mod_GuruLot

Hello all, 

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

Our development team is aware of it and is working on a future resolution for this issue, so that the forum can offer the best experience to all of you. 

WingsofFire1014

No! They are in the Trainer Challenge area right now! By the time you read this though, they will probably be gone