Kimastar

[GENERAL] Login - Account problem

Kimastar

Hello guys!!!

After some month i didnt play at pokemon TCG im back but unfortunately im forgot  the screen name/player name

so i decided to contact the support but after 12 email i didnt fix my problem because everytime im recive a precompilated messages that dosent answer my question!!!

Im tryed also to reset my password/ screen name/player name but every email im tryed (i have only 5 email) cant find my email....

Im scared because im already said i have just 5 email and i think someone stealed my account and changed my email so this i why i think i cant find email...

what i can do??? im really need your help ty!!!

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

What is the issue you are running into when you try to reset your password? When you reset your password you need to enter your email and one other piece of valid information. Both pieces of information must be accurate. Once you enter in the requested information a password reset email should be sent to the email address on file with your account. 

Kimastar
Posted (edited)
1 ora fa, Mod_RedDragon ha scritto:

Hey there!

What is the issue you are running into when you try to reset your password? When you reset your password you need to enter your email and one other piece of valid information. Both pieces of information must be accurate. Once you enter in the requested information a password reset email should be sent to the email address on file with your account. 

Yhea when im try to reset my password/username  i need tu put email and one piece of valid information but the problem is the site its tell me the email i put is not correct!!!!

I have made in my life only 5 email that im using for work so if the site tell me the email i put is not correct i think someone stealed my account and changed the email??? its possible???

So its why i opened a tricket with support via email but unfortunately i received really bad support(also they didnt answered my last email i sended) because everytime i sended email (like 12) i have received everytime a pre made email that dont answer my ************* i come here because this is my last beach....

Its possible to have a dinamic chat or a phone number????

My account its really old like over 4 years and i dont really want to lost because of bad support (no offense)

Also i can give more accurate information for my account (i cant give here because is public forum)

What i can do??? please can u help me????

Also when im try to login i recive this:

Your account with the username ******* has been locked for security reasons. You will need to change the accounts password using the Forgot Password tool to regain access to it. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.

*** i have hide my username*

Edited by Kimastar
aggiunto informazioni

Mod_RedDragon

I was able to look a little deeper into this for you. I do see an open ticket. Please keep an eye on your email for a response from the support team. They should be getting back to you soon. We appreciate your patience!

Kimastar
46 minuti fa, Mod_RedDragon ha scritto:

I was able to look a little deeper into this for you. I do see an open ticket. Please keep an eye on your email for a response from the support team. They should be getting back to you soon. We appreciate your patience!

How do u know wich was my account???

I made new account to talk with you.

Also what did u see by looking more deeper??? did u think i can get back my account??'

i can give u more information in a private chat.

Mod_RedDragon
1 minute ago, Kimastar said:

How do u know wich was my account???

I made new account to talk with you.

Also what did u see by looking more deeper??? did u think i can get back my account??'

i can give u more information in a private chat.

Unfortunately, we are unable to get any personal information from you here on the website. We suggest to keep an eye out for a response from the support team. You can also update your ticket with additional information if you have any other details you need to add to your ticket. 

Kimastar
21 minuti fa, Mod_RedDragon ha scritto:

Unfortunately, we are unable to get any personal information from you here on the website. We suggest to keep an eye out for a response from the support team. You can also update your ticket with additional information if you have any other details you need to add to your ticket. 

thats why i telled u to talk in a private chat!!!

please dont be like support email because we reach to 12 email without any success...

i can give u any more accurate information u want but we need to fix my problem please..im so frustrated..

Kimastar
22 ore fa, Mod_RedDragon ha scritto:

Its like over 2 days im waiting for an answer....

Im really sorry but im very disappointed with the nintendo support...

I just want my old account back and no one help me....how its possible that???? i want a support please!!

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Kimastar,

The moderation team is unable to assist you in the recovery of your account. The support team does not offer support by phone or chat, and is unable to assist you by those methods.

To recover your details, you must know and have access to the email address registered with your account, and one additional piece of information (such as your date of birth). For more information, please review the support pages on this subject: 

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000277134-I-forgot-my-Pokémon-Trainer-Club-user-name-How-do-I-retrieve-it-

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004365534-I-forgot-my-Pokémon-Trainer-Club-password-How-do-I-reset-it-

Please note that if you enter an incorrect email address or if the additional information you have entered is not valid, you will receive an error.  Again, the moderation team cannot help with account recovery issues.

Kimastar
On 5/18/2019 at 5:09 PM, Mod_Jynthu said:

Hello Kimastar,

The moderation team is unable to assist you in the recovery of your account. The support team does not offer support by phone or chat, and is unable to assist you by those methods.

To recover your details, you must know and have access to the email address registered with your account, and one additional piece of information (such as your date of birth). For more information, please review the support pages on this subject: 

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000277134-I-forgot-my-Pokémon-Trainer-Club-user-name-How-do-I-retrieve-it-

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004365534-I-forgot-my-Pokémon-Trainer-Club-password-How-do-I-reset-it-

Please note that if you enter an incorrect email address or if the additional information you have entered is not valid, you will receive an error.  Again, the moderation team cannot help with account recovery issues.

Ok!!

I think i have found my screen name in game because my friend checked his friend list and [edited by Mod_Gurulot -  Please keep your private information safe] my level his 30 there.

i have tried to reset my password but every email i have tryed seem like not working...i think someone stealed my account and changed my email...

please help me...

Also i have write to support like 2 email but its over 4 days im waiting and they didnt answer me...

and this is weird because usualy they answer me in couple hr...

Kimastar
Il 18/5/2019 in 17:09 , Mod_Jynthu ha scritto:

Hello Kimastar,

Its over 10 days im waiting for recover my ************* already give u everything i know and i think someone stealed my account ************ i can recover my account????

ITS very simple why its so hard to understand????

Kimastar

Its so many days im try to login in my account with no lucky and my in game name is: [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please don't post personal information on the forum. It is enough to share your screen name]

Im tryed to recover my account also without success too...

i think someone stealed my account because im tryed all my email (i have only 5) so i think there is only 1 reason....

1 - someone stealed my account and changed my email

Also i recive this messages while trying to login in the site:

"Your account with the username kimastar has been locked for security reasons. You will need to change the accounts password using the Forgot Password tool to regain access to it. Please contact customer service if you have any questions."

Unfortunately i cannot change the password because the site dosent accept my email....

Can u help me please??

Mod_Lyam

Hi Kimastar,

I edited your post because you were sharing information that it's not allowed in the forum.

Please get in touch with the support team for help with this issue. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Kimastar
32 minuti fa, Mod_Lyam ha scritto:

Hi Kimastar,

I edited your post because you were sharing information that it's not allowed in the forum.

Please get in touch with the support team for help with this issue. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

This is what im already did so many ********

*** already tryed to talk with support but everytime i said i cannot recover my password because i think someone stealed my account or changed my email

they answer my email with PRE MADE email that say:

For recover your account you need to use the recover tool....but *** im already said that probrably someone stealed my account and i dont have access anymore to my email

and u said for recover my account i need to use the recover tool???

Im sorry if i get angry but what i can do for talk with an human instead of BOT??

the only thing i want its to get back my old account ty.

Fransoldeco

hi, im new here, 

I have a problem, I had a tcg account before, but now I am creating a new one, but when I install the game and try to login, it tells me that I can not improve the account with a previously created account, that means my account Previous does not work? I have to throw away my progress?? thanks for reading