Sign in to follow this  
Ruferd12

Metal Core Barrier on Non-steel Pokemon

Ruferd12

Is the metal core barrier meant to stay attached past end of opponent's turn when it is attached to a nonsteel? I have 100% reproduction rate of it staying on when attached to anything offtype. I couldn't find confirmation that attachment to an offtype pokemon would void the entire rules text of the card despite the misleading graphic on the PTCGO client. Any confirmation one way or the other?

Ruferd12
Posted (edited)

@Mod_Turtle

So the current phenomenon on PTCGO where it will not discard itself is confirmed to be a bug? Thanks.

Edited by Ruferd12

Mod_Turtle

Hi Ruferd12,

If you have a game log for this, please feel free to post it to this thread. If there is a bug I'll send it over to the development team for review. I'll try to do some testing on this myself and see if I can replicate anything. If Metal Core Barrier is working properly, it should be discarded at the end of your opponent's turn regardless of Pokémon type.

Thanks!

Ruferd12
32 minutes ago, Mod_Turtle said:

Hi Ruferd12,

If you have a game log for this, please feel free to post it to this thread. If there is a bug I'll send it over to the development team for review. I'll try to do some testing on this myself and see if I can replicate anything. If Metal Core Barrier is working ************ should be discarded at the end of your opponent's turn regardless of Pokémon type.

Thanks!

[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Only official Pokémon links are allowed on the forum] Here you go! It stayed on throughout multiple turns with 100% reproduction rate.

Mod_Turtle

Hi Ruferd12,

I had some time to test this out and was able to see what you were reporting. It does appear the dev team is currently working on a fix for this.

Hopefully we will see this resolved soon.

Thank you for taking time to report this and please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this