tyrug33

Forfeit Loss Bug

tyrug33

I don’t know if it's just me, but I just got the new battle mind deck and it plays so well that I have made 3 people forfeit (I'm guessing) in the last day. Problem is, every time that they forfeit it says that I lost? Please let me know if anyone else has had a similar experience or if you know a fix. Thanks!

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tyrug33 said:

Problem is, every time that they forfeit it says that I lost?

^^ There's got to be another explanation.  If they forfeit, you Win, simple as that.  I play a lot of Theme battles, but without more info, it's hard to pinpoint.  I'd suggest you pay more attention to possible causes.

If your internet (Wi-Fi) cuts out during a match, you'll lose.  There's usually a little warning symbol near your character when this happens.

Are you aware that you lose the game if you run out of cards?  This happens on the turn when there are Zero to draw.  It's all too common to see players "deck themselves," both with Battle Mind and the Ampharos/Zebstrika decks.

There could be other reasons, but your opponent is not conceding when it says, "Defeat."

Edited by RobRatt

tyrug33
20 hours ago, RobRatt said:

^^ There's got to be another explanation.  If they forfeit, you Win, simple as that.  I play a lot of Theme battles, but without more info, it's hard to pinpoint.  I'd suggest you pay more attention to possible causes.

If your internet (Wi-Fi) cuts out during a match, you'll lose.  There's usually a little warning symbol near your character when this happens.

Are you aware that you lose the game if you run out of cards?  This happens on the turn when there are Zero to draw.  It's all too common to see players "deck themselves," both with Battle Mind and the Ampharos/Zebstrika decks.

There could be other reasons, but your opponent is not conceding when it says, "Defeat."

Oh wow okay that was definitely the problem, I feel like such a noob! I guess I just never had to worry about that until this deck since it allows you to draw so much. Thanks so much, definitely appreciated!

• Like 1

Mod_Turtle

@RobRatt Thanks for helping a fellow trainer!