free way to get booster packs

Volcanes666

you should create a kind of reward system just for playing, or when you win a battle. even if harder, should exist a way to get cards without paying. this would increase the player base , and the fun.

But then the people who ******, probably wouldn't need to anymore. Plus, the redemption codes are essentially free if you're into collecting the cards IRL.

Once it's out of BETA, I suppose they could host events or something with booster packs or store credits as a prize/reward; that'd give a large portion of players an incentive to participate... but it's their site, and I highly doubt that it runs on air, so it's up to them. =P

Edit: uhm... Howcome it censors the words "dó páy" ..?

That would be great, but if people who have booster packs before this actuall "events" wont that have an unfair advantage on the newbies and people that have no avalible way to buy proper packs.

I think they should have diffrent grades between newbies (between 0 days-365 days) or people who actually aready have booster packs.

What if they created a monthly tornament, and nearing the end of the year the winners will be able to face off for all the packs and credits they want. But to make it fair, the winner will not be able to enter the next years major torament.

What do you guys think?

Or why not just say that you get a booster credit for every ten profit?

Something like that bonus systems ..

Honestly: It is damn expensive Pokemon TCG.

A booster in my country costs $ 5.

And when I bought from T & T a while ago, I had duty on more than 100 dollars.

Seriously guys, this has been done before. It's a good thought, but there's nothing you can say that can sway the PTCGO developers that hasn't been already said. "They should let us..." is not a valid argument.

I think that they should give us a free booster credit if we pay them four bucks. Amirite?

Nah. What if, and just hear me out here, we let the players buy these things called "gems" with real money so that they can trade them with other players for online boosters. But, get this, they can also be traded in for items for your avatar! Who wouldn't want these?

I'd like my million dollars now, TCPI.

The code cards are technically free, it just comes with the physical booster packs.

It is unfortunate that some people here seem to think that people who give away code cards for free are invisible, do not exist, or that they just want free booster credits from an official source, rather than getting them through second hand means.

I also mentioned something about TPCi selling stand alone sampling packs that contain 3 physical commons and a code card that gives you a booster credit. The cost of that will be $1.99, and if people can't pay for that, then they are just too cheap.

I also mentioned something about TPCi selling stand alone sampling packs that contain 3 physical commons and a code card that gives you a booster credit. The cost of that will be $1.99, and if people can't pay for that, then they are just too cheap.

I haven't heard about this. The only sampling packs I'm aware of are the ones that come with some of the blister packs, and those only contain the mentioned 3 cards and a set list.

I haven't heard about this. The only sampling packs I'm aware of are the ones that come with some of the blister packs, and those only contain the mentioned 3 cards and a set list.

It was only a suggestion that I made, and in no way happening right now. Well, I made the suggestion because Magic sold 6 card boosters for $1.99, that isn't guaranteed a rare, and Yugioh sold 5 card duelist packs for $1.99. So why not have Pokemon sell a $1.99 pack, and what better way than to sell stand alone sampling packs that include a full code card that gives you a full 10 card booster online.

• 3 months later...

personally i feel that either they should let u buy booster credits with tokens or make it so that you get one pack for every ten wins you achieve in the expert playlist. or make booster credits worth like 50-200 tokens so that the better cards are in the more expensive packs but where in the cheaper ones there is still a chance for a rare, nothing along the lines of a mewtwo ex but like reshiram, zekrom, typholsion, feraligatr, yanmega prime, etc.

Please don't bump things that are 3 months old Tactician as this has already been discussed, solved and worked on. It's also annoying for other topics that are new to be pushed back by a revived thread.

Also, if you don't have enough to buy at least one deck tin, which is 12 dollars for your whole experience you either A. are very poor or B. don't want to pay the money or your parent's don't. The mods aren't going to change anything from the way it is. It costs money to maintain the TCGO and if people aren't paying for cards then they have no source of income. Your problem, deal with it.

Case closed.

• 1 month later...

Why to be case closed ppls want some reward even to be little not just to pay money and they get nothing....

From where i live in Australia 1 piece of booster packs is worth $8.00 a piece,a deck is $20-$22 depending on how good the theme deck is and a binder with 3 packs is worth $20 a piece here and a pokemon collectors tin is worth $30-$40 a tin witch is alot of money. i think pokemon cards should be a little more cheaper in australia.

Archived