jasant98

TCGO Event bug

jasant98

Hi,

I have tried to join a tournament but it doesn't show that I have entered/added me to the list of players while keeping me on that ********** is possible to go to the versus tab and play regularly however by doing so the game deducts tournament tickets each time.

I have tried joining an event/tournament 4-5 times of different kinds but have lost tickets regardless without being able to participate in it.

I have also tried logging ********** of the game as well as reinstalling but still encounter this bug, not sure why this has been happening

Thanks

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, jasant98 said:

I have tried to join a tournament but it doesn't show that I have entered/added me to the list of players while keeping me on that ********** is possible to go to the versus tab and play regularly however by doing so the game deducts tournament tickets each time.

I have tried joining an event/tournament 4-5 times of different kinds but have lost tickets regardless without being able to participate in it.

I have also tried logging ********** of the game as well as reinstalling but still encounter this bug, not sure why this has been happening

Not sure what you're doing (wrong), but it's not possible to "go to the Versus tab and play regularly" once you've entered an Event.  You can't be losing tickets by playing Versus.  Once you join an Event (and are part of the queue), all of the other options (i.e. Versus or Trainer Challenge) are grayed out.  You can access all other areas of the game, but not any of the Play! functions.

If you feel Tickets have been wrongly deducted, that's something that only Customer Service can fix.  They're the only ones who can review your records.  Nobody on the forums, including the Moderators can do this.  You should probably submit a Support Ticket to get this fixed, or clarified.

>> Click Customer Service at the very bottom of any page.

>> In the Support Portal, sign in (upper right).

>> Click the PTCGO section, and then Contact Us.

Edited by RobRatt

jasant98
21 minutes ago, RobRatt said:

Not sure what you're doing (wrong), but it's not possible to "go to the Versus tab and play regularly" once you've entered an Event.  You can't be losing tickets by playing Versus.  Once you join an Event (and are part of the queue), all of the other options (i.e. Versus or Trainer Challenge) are grayed out.  You can access all other areas of the game, but not any of the Play! functions.

If you feel Tickets have been wrongly deducted, that's something that only Customer Service can fix.  They're the only ones who can review your records.  Nobody on the forums, including the Moderators can do this.  You should probably submit a Support Ticket to get this fixed, or clarified.

>> Click Customer Service at the very bottom of any page.

>> In the Support Portal, sign in (upper right).

>> Click the PTCGO section, and then Contact Us.

I'm not sure what's going on either but its been happening since the last maintenance. If it makes this problem clearer, I can view the event screen but the leave event button is not clickable and there are no players in the queue so perhaps it allows me to access the other options while showing me the event screen as if I've accessed it?

I'll be sure to ask customer service, thanks for the help

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

It sounds like you've uncovered another nasty little critter.

I should have added the word, "successfully" to my post above...

"Once you successfully join an Event (and are part of the queue), all of the other options (i.e. Versus or Trainer Challenge) are grayed out."

Very weird bug.  Best of luck.

Edited by RobRatt