TheBlackxRanger

[Suggestion] Mark cards as NOT FOR TRADE

TheBlackxRanger
Posted (edited)

This has probably been mentioned multiple times but it would be cool to hide certain cards from showing up as "i am giving" in public trade.

My trades are flooded with me giving up a rare card when i am not interested in trading it. I know you can set filters to be even more specific but when trade hunting it takes too long to do all this.

Thoughts?

Edited by TheBlackxRanger
typo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mod_Turtle

Hey TheBlackxRanger!

This sounds like a pretty solid idea. I've noted your suggestion!

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks!

GR0

Definitely would want this. I really hate it that when I get a tradable pack, I'm doomed to see a gazillion amount of trades flooding out any trades asking for anything else I have (unless I like spending 10 hours a day looking through all available trades), until the tradable pack's gone. This would definitely solve that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TheBlackxRanger
35 minutes ago, GR0 said:

Definitely would want this. I really hate it that when I get a tradable pack, I'm doomed to see a gazillion amount of trades flooding out any trades asking for anything else I have (unless I like spending 10 hours a day looking through all available trades), until the tradable pack's gone. This would definitely solve that.

Yes exactly! I have jirachi, lele, and reshizard, so 99% of trades are just those

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore

This is an awesome idea! On UNB release day, my trades were flooded with offers for my Lele, Zoroarks, and Fairy Ninetales.

• Upvote 1

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this idea! It seems like this is something a lot of players might find useful.

shinygeodude
Posted (edited)

Either this, or fix the filters to ONLY show offers for the cards that match the settings you checked off. For example: Shining Legends, I am Giving, and For Trade are checked in the filters. You have only two cards in that set: a Zoroark-GX that is not marked for trade and a Zorua that is. The filter would then only show trade offers for Zorua. Which is different than now, when it shows any offer that includes Zorua, some of which could also include Zoroark.

Edited by shinygeodude