autogatos

[GAME] Text display error on new Flareon promo

autogatos
Posted (edited)

I’m sorry if this has already been reported, didn’t see it in the list of known bugs. Just found a small visual error on the flareon card when playing trainer challenge with the new let’s play Eevee deck. The text appears normal until the card is selected to attack and then changes to what looks like code.

Not sure how to attach an image on here but I can provide a screen cap if needed. Also this is the iPad version.

Edited by autogatos

Mod_GuruLot
16 hours ago, autogatos said:

I’m sorry if this has already been reported, didn’t see it in the list of known bugs. Just found a small visual error on the flareon card when playing trainer challenge with the new let’s play Eevee deck. The text appears normal until the card is selected to attack and then changes to what looks like code.

Not sure how to attach an image on here but I can provide a screen cap if needed. Also this is the iPad version.

Hello autogatos,

Thank you for bringing this this possible bug up to our attention.

You're right, this bug that doesn't seem to appear among known issues our development team is working on at the moment, therefore I believe it's best to forward the information you provided to their attention.

We recommend you to use one of these options to add pictures: either drag files to attach or choose files directly from your device.

Amazombie247365

Here is a photo example of the text that shows this way on all abilities
[edited out by Mod_Gururlot - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites]