Sign in to follow this  
AlexGoneCrazy

Ban these cards next

AlexGoneCrazy

Since certain non game breaking cards get banned why not ones that do break the game such as Float Stone or Switch? That would be great. I hate Lisandre'ing someone just for them to switch with a switch or float back with a float stone. I spent good hard earned supporter card for that itd only be fair if they had to use a supporter card to switch it back not some item card. pfft. the nerve of those people. It's like i used real money to do something and then they turn around and use, dare i say, MONOPOLY MONEY to undo my doing!? This has been fun conversing with you all have a nice day.

?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Sniperi96
Posted (edited)

1. Lysandre is meant mostly for getting damge done to the switched pokemon and usually knock it out,  the fact that opponent may or may not struggle to get it back on bench is just side effect.

2.PTCGO only bans cards should game breaking bugs occur. In actual tcg cards are banned usually only from expanded due to them causing interactions that would be utterly broken for the game health. Switch cards are never getting that treatment.

edit:Well this is interesting situation. People didn't like this thread as they downvoted it, but they didn't like my answer to it either so they decided to downvote it too?

Edited by Sniperi96
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Sign in to follow this