Sign in to follow this  
iBrylee

[GAME] Client not updating

iBrylee

The client is not updating after an update, I logged out when the client went offline for 10 minutes on 04/30/2019 and hours later when I try to log back in the client it's stuck at 100% and the button is glitched.

Do i seriously need to reinstall after an update? 

W1ndL0rd

Actually, the way I deal with it is to exit the application (forcibly if need be) and then restart it.  That's just my experience, I hope it is useful.

iBrylee

I've restarted over 5 times

Mod_GuruLot
17 minutes ago, iBrylee said:

I've restarted over 5 times

Hello iBrylee, 

Since you have already tried some troubleshooting techniques with no success, I would suggest to submit a ticket to our support team.

To do so, please click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the relevant category and click Contact Us.

I've updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

iBrylee

Thank you for the help everyone, unfortunately I got impatient and reinstalled the client, which fixed it. But nonetheless some other users might have the same problem, so I think it would be helpful if they still knew about it.

I'm new on the forums, but you can mark this thread as solved or lock thread.

Thanks again.

syocum

I am also having this problem if anyone has found a fix for it other than reinstalling

Mod_GuruLot
On 4/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, iBrylee said:

The client is not updating after an update, I logged out when the client went offline for 10 minutes on 04/30/2019 and hours later when I try to log back in the client it's stuck at 100% and the button is glitched.

Do i seriously need to reinstall after an update? 

Hello iBrylee, 

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Unfortunately, I have to edit your post out. Please remember that posting links to non-official Pokemon URLs is against the forum rules.

Sign in to follow this