GrewupGeek

Detective Pikachu movie-How are you holding out?

GrewupGeek

Okay everyone, with the date for Detective Pikachu to make it's theater debut coming closer and closer, how are you feeling at the moment?  Are you feeling anxious?  Excited?  Nervous?  Other?  Are you looking forward to see how Detective Pikachu is able to bring Pokemon on a level that was once considered a dream for fans of ages?

As for me, well since I finished the video game, I'm curious on how much the movie separates itself from it story wise.

Mod_Alder

Hello GrewupGeek, I'm mostly excited. I wont know for sure if its the movie I hope it is until I see it, but I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm also very intrigued by the way they are rendering pokemon. Pikachu obviously looks great, but I'm looking forward to seeing their interpretation of more pokemon. 

Mod_Jynthu

I'm very excited for the movie! I'm probably going to wait at least a week before seeing it so the crowds aren't too bad. I'm really looking forward to seeing how many Pokémon are featured. I might even end up with a new favorite Pokémon after this!

Mod_Gunning

I am anxious for the movie to be great and introduce more people to Pokémon world! Hope it happens!!