offline_play

Pack Code Giveaway - Read first post

offline_play

No, I didn't mean actually mailing them, I was talking about e-mailing them. The only problem there is having to type out the codes. If you want to do it through the messaging system, that would work, I was just thinking that the censor bot would have a field day. My suggestion was to give you my E-mail address, and you can send them that way. Whichever works for you.

And an option you could take (with the downvotes) is to uncheck "Notify me when someone reacts to my post". It's in your messaging settings. Otherwise, I doubt there's a way for ANYONE to find out who did the downvoting.  I doubt it's the same guy though, as a single member can only downvote a particular post once.

Mod_Jynthu

Hello @kodking,

If someone is found to be abusing reactions, they may receive a disciplinary action. As all discipline is private, I am unable to share further details.

However, please note that you can disable notifications for reactions to your posts. To do so, click the drop down next to your screen name at the top of the page, then select Account Settings. On the right side of that page, you will see a link for Notification Settings. Click that, then scroll down and under the column for Notification List turn off the notification for "Someone gives reputation to something I posted", then click Save.

kodking

also if i am right, down votes lowers your community rep right. so this guy is doing something wrong if that is true.

harshu

Received a team up and an unbroken bonds pack.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

offline_play

News announcement, see first post.

HarbingerX3

YOOOO I pulled a RA Dedenne-GX!! Thank you so much!