offline_play

Pack Code Giveaway - Read first post

offline_play

Hey guys n gals, for now I'm moving over here, come check it out.

https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/72142-forum-norm-new-come-check-it-out/

Spoiler

I'm back! Against my better judgment, I've been getting packs, boxes, tins and blisters, so I've got some more to give away. If you haven't read below, please do. It's rather essential.

Pulled a bright and shiny Secret Rare Snorlax & Eevee GX over the weekend. I am complete. Didn't get the pack artwork, But it's still a cool Eevee card.

In worse news, bought a theme deck, and one of the cards was damaged. Opened a support ticket with TPC, hopefully they can replace the card. Not much chance, probably, but a guy's gotta try.

Keep an ear open for some upcoming news.

RULES-FINAL(?) REVISION

1)   If you're joining the site, then interact with the rest of the community, too! See points below.

To check your post count, look at a post you made. Under your profile pic is your total posts.

• A post count of 5 or higher : 1 Booster code
  • A post count of 15 or higher : 1 Booster code per week
  • A post count above 40 : 1 Booster Code per week OR 1 Single-card code per week OR a theme deck, Limit one per person.
  • A post count above 60 : 2 Booster codes per week OR 1 Single-card + 1 Booster code per week OR a theme deck, limit one per person.
  • Keep in mind I may check your post content. No spam!
  • These new rules were put in place due to the high volume of brand new, zero activity accounts requesting codes. At the advisement of some regulars on the forum.
  •  

2) The way to request a code is to message me first.

If you've read the above, you know what you can request.

3) Not really a rule, but please post what you get from your request, even if it's just the packs received. I and others want to know!

4) Keep watch on this post. I some times describe a way to request bonus codes.

If you're making a regular request, mention any bonuses I have going, too. I'm forgetful :D 

5) Let's all have fun and play together!

As per rule 4, if you can tell me the origin of rule 5, you can get an extra booster code, regardless of your post count. 2 prizes left

Also, whoever's doing all the downvoting of people's comments, cut it out! Unless you've got a good reason.

Unused codes that have been gifted will be recycled into the pool after a couple weeks.

Currently as of 7PM Wednesday 6/12

I have these to give away:

40+ booster codes.

4x decks (All Theme decks)

2x Single-card codes

TL;DR: Then you, sir, don't get anything.

Edited by offline_play
public notice
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Omekaox

Here's what I got from the codes I just received:
Elite Trainer Box Pikachu & Zekrom
Reverse Foil Araquanid
Foil Diancie
Reverse Foil Mareanie
Reverse Foil Gyarados 
Reverse Foil Golurk
-Thank you for the codes!

• Downvote 1

offline_play

Ah, the ol' Water-Snake-of-Death. Congratz!

• Like 1

offline_play

Made a "Number left" update. Post your results, please!

Loof6

Thanks, I pulled Articuno, Electrode and reverse foil Golduck and Charmeleon  out of 2 TU Packs.

bill_i_am85

Thanks got jolteon ex!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sokolaserer

2 x    XY—BREAKpoint

I'm so grateful. Have a wonderful day.

Lalamon

I see you out of codes therefore don't asking now for but if you find to get some new ones add me to the list to send if possible. Thank you very much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Masirus

Got the Breakpoint packs.  Nothing notable really.  Thanks for doing this for the community.

offline_play

Hey guys, Went out to Free Comic Book Day, and picked up some cards while I was out. The lines are open. :)

• Upvote 1

SgtPepper2014

Got XY Breakpoint and XY Roar of skies. Nothing really good but really thankful for this chance. Thanks.

Lalamon

EVO & LOT nothing very good Dugtrio and Toucannon and foil Fairy Charm P. But thank you :)

MasterJediAdam

I would love some codes! My daughters and I went to our first event a few weeks ago, and they are excited to play any way they can.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

offline_play

Send me a personal message and I'll pass a couple your way. I'mma update the top post in a minute, cause I got some more packs tonight. Anybody go to see Detective Pikachu?

I hate Mr.Mime with a passion, but that was one of my favorite parts of the movie. And they were giving out exclusive movie packs, too. No codes in there though.

• Upvote 1

sshamm87

Got a nice Shiny Ditto, Geodude, Devoured Field, Eevee, Bill's Analysis. The Ditto is by far the coolest :P. Thanks again.

offline_play

Cool! I see an Eevee in there too, me likey. I was curious what D.Field does, so I did a quick google. Seems underwhelming for todays game, no?

sshamm87

Thanks again though! Cool to get some packs opened up. 

• Downvote 2

OhMyNathaniel

Out of the 2 codes you gave me, I shared 1 to my friend. We're both new to the game.
I got a reverse foil Toxicroak 
My friend got a foil Pyroar

We really appreciate your generosity! Once again, Thank you very much!! :D 

Edited by OhMyNathaniel
Update on received content
  • Downvote 1

offline_play

Popped some more codes. Not really any good cards this time around. I'll probably let these codes run down and vanish for a bit.

PBNJwolf

Hey, im new to the game, i have about 3 days total game time and i was wondering if you could hook me up with some goodies... please? :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

offline_play

Pass me a personal message and I can do just that. I don't post 'em in the topic because you know there'll be that one guy who grab them and runs. And doesn't say anything.

Lalamon
On 4/29/2019 at 1:26 AM, offline_play said:

Just for curiosities sake, please post your foils/faves. @SgtPepper2014 @Lalamon you guys posted your gainz, you've got extra codes *******

From Roaring Skies extra got a foil Altaria dragon and Deoxys Psychic.

Thank you very much!

• Upvote 1

offline_play

Cool stuff is cool stuff. Thanks for posting gainz.😀

Loof6

Thanks for the codes. I got Celebi Prism and a foil eevee from the Lost Thunder booster and Blastoise from the Team Up pack. The foil one could have been Heliolisk, but I`m not sure.

• Downvote 1

MasterJediAdam

Thanks again! My kids enjoyed opening the packs, and the extra Sleeves were great. They got a Volcanion PS!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1