pokemistr

[GENERAL] Collection - I´ve lost my stuffs

pokemistr
Posted (edited)

Hello, I played TCG online like 7 years ago. I think I´ve probably lost my username and password. I have codes, which I´ve used there. Is there any posibility how to get my account back? Thank you so much.

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Modified title to match forum guidelines

RobRatt

Have you checked the Support page, looking for answers in the Trainer Club / Account section?

https://support.pokemon.com/

With a 7 year old account, I hope you still have the same e-mail.  That will make things much easier.

pokemistr

I´ve already tried all email which I´ve ever had :D so I think I forgot my password

pokemistr

Ok, I have my account but I dont have stuffs that I had there... Does anybody know why?

(Plasma storm, plazma freeze)

pokemistr

No old decks, no old coins... Just nothing here...

Mod_Jynthu

Hello pokemistr,

Welcome back to the game! It sounds like you have recovered your account but your collection appears to be missing. If you have logged into an account that you have not accessed in some time, it is possible that your collection has been archived. If this is the case, it may take a few logins for the game to register that your account is active again before your collection is displayed. If you continue to experience an issue, please submit a ticket by visiting support.pokemon.com (link in my signature), logging in with that account, selecting the Pokémon TCG Online category and finally clicking "Contact Us".

Please also note that having multiple accounts is against the Terms of Use. Since you have recovered your old account, I would recommend submitting a request to delete your new duplicate account. Instructions for that can be found at this support page.

pokemistr

Dear Jynthu,

Thank you so much, after some time, I´ve realised this is my main account (I didnt have my stuffs here so I wasnt sure about that)

I will wait some times and if it didnt show to me, I will make another ticket.

I think you may close this ticket as solved. Thank you so much and have a nice day ^_^