I accidentally gave 5 cards away in trades

rAzorzubAt

How do I contact users to ask them if they could graciously trade me my cards back? A lot of these cards were a part of the deck I am using now.

I lost a Slugma, Grimer, Flower Shop Lady, Dewott, and Espeon.

If anything, I just want my Dewott back :/ how is it fair for 'trades' to be set up where a person gets nothing in return? The system is very flawed, imo.

No way to know unless you saw who that person was that accepted the trade in the pop up notification. In which case you are still not guaranteed since that person can deny it.

The system is flawed, hopefully their promising new version coming new years would have a fix for this.

In any case, I'm willing to donate those cards to you the next time i see you online since they are not highly valuable.

That would be very generous of you! I was just upset because I had just gotten the booster last night :/ losing the Dewott kind of threw off my deck. The names of the people are in the trades, I created the first trade where I lost the Slugma so I don't have that name but I apparently accepted the other four. So I have those names but I'm not sure how to contact them. I don't know how this happened lol. If anything it taught me to be more cautious, I suppose. I'm still relatively new and trying to figure some of this stuff out.

:) I cannot tell you how thankful am I right now, thank you so so so so so much! I don't think I'm going to be trading for a while until I truly figure out how the system works. Ha

That happens to me too once, thank goodness, the receipent, JFanderful was willing to refund in kind. =)

I recommend you start with choosing what to get, before placing your offer.

it happened to me too, I lost 2 X Machamp Prime line + 2 X Terrakion- I never got them back. (cries) (but it did not stop me form going on to win over 900 matches)

Archived