Sign in to follow this  
SKBellmore

Gen 8 Starter Evolutions Typing Predictions

SKBellmore

Hey guys,

Gen 8 and it’s starter Pokemon were released in late February (I think). So I want to know what you guys think their evolution’s types will be and what they will be like. Don’t feel forced to do all of them.

There are prizes! You can vote by liking whoever’s ideas you like the best. The person who has the most likes will win a RA Sylveon GX!

I’ll give my examples, but I won’t count votes for my examples.

Fistape (Evolves from Grookey) Grass/Fighting

”This Pokemon likes to play jokes on its trainer. This Pokémon has lots of strength, and can even lift a Pokémon as heavy as a Camerupt.”

Oranguring (Evolves from Fistape) Grass/Fighting

”This Pokemon likes to play jokes on its trainer, but sometimes doesn’t know it’s own strength. This Pokémon can rival Pokémon like Wailord and Dhelmise.”

Rablit (Evolves from Scorbunny) Fire/Fairy

”This Pokemon is very excitable, and can cause massive fires when it becomes too excited. This Pokémon is very cute, and tends to be loved by trainers and citizens of Galar a like.

Bunninerate (Evolves from Rablit) Fire

”This Pokemon tends to only live with each other in non-inhabited areas, because they are more humble than their previous form Rablit. They can very well make it on their own though, because of its mass power.”

Hydroguana (Evolves from Sobble) Water/Ground

”This Pokemon is very shy. It hides behind its Trainer when faced with big Pokémon, and only evolves when it does something brave.

Aqualizard (Evolves from Hydroguana) Water/Ground

”This Pokemon is very brave now, and is not afraid of battles against big foes. This Pokémon is utilized by the Galar region Fire Department.”

Have fun! I look forward to seeing your ideas!

SKBellmore

Guessing no-one’s interested. ?

Sign in to follow this