AutumnAlchemist

[GAME] A very strange graphical bug that breaks the game

AutumnAlchemist

Hello support team!

I have been experiencing this bug on Mac since November of last year and I thought I would report it here.

Every-time I win a match against an online player and then try to go to my collection, the game's textures break. (as in random bits and pieces are all over the screen)  Also, if you try to get into a new match; all cards, the playing field, coins, and deck boxes (both yours and your opponents) have no textures and therefore do not appear to the user.  This can make the game unplayable.

Keep in mind that this only happens if you win a match, so it may have something to do with the Daily Prizes screen.  (The daily prize also glitches out by becoming a static image instead of the normal cutscene)

How to reproduce this:  Using the Mac desktop version, go on Versus and win any match. Then play another match or go to your collection to experience the bug.

Current workaround: After winning a match, close the game.

Thank you for your time and I hope that the information provided may help you on your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
16 minutes ago, AutumnAlchemist said:

Hello support team!

I have been experiencing this bug on Mac since November of last year and I thought I would report it here.

Every-time I win a match against an online player and then try to go to my collection, the game's textures break. (as in random bits and pieces are all over the screen)  Also, if you try to get into a new match; all cards, the playing field, coins, and deck boxes (both yours and your opponents) have no textures and therefore do not appear to the user.  This can make the game unplayable.

Keep in mind that this only happens if you win a match, so it may have something to do with the Daily Prizes screen.  (The daily prize also glitches out by becoming a static image instead of the normal cutscene)

How to reproduce this:  Using the Mac desktop version, go on Versus and win any match. Then play another match or go to your collection to experience the bug.

Current workaround: After winning a match, close the game.

Thank you for your time and I hope that the information provided may help you on your future endeavors.

Hello AutumnAlchemist, 

Thank you for reporting this possible bug.

It doesn't seem to appear among known issues our development team is working on at the moment, therefore I've gone ahead and forwarded the information you provided to their attention.

I've also edited the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. 

AutumnAlchemist

Great! I'm glad that could be of assistance.  Also, if you need any more info; just ask!

Mod_Turtle

Hey AutumnAlchemist,

I'm making sure we send the development team all the information possible for this issue. Is there anyway you can post what model of Mac you are using and what OS is installed?

Thank you!

AutumnAlchemist

I'm currently using macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6, and it's an iMac from 2009.

Are there any other computer specs you need listed?

Mod_Turtle

Hey AutumnAlchemist,

Thank you! This should be enough information for the deveolopment team. I'll let you know if anything else is needed.