Sign in to follow this  
AlexGoneCrazy

Please better filters in Trade

AlexGoneCrazy

I would love to see better filters in the trade and maybe even an Ignore option for future results.

For filters I'd love the option to omit the trade results that contain certain types of cards like energy. Nothing annoys me more in the public trade than finding something for a rare GX than what you think is going to be a good trade only to open the page to see

"Sun Moon Team Up pack +39 more" and the +39 more is just water energy or a bunch of random other basic non shiny energy.

Please add a tick box to exclude trades with "energy", "basic non holo trainer cards", "gameplay items" or "avatar items". It will help refine the searches more and perhaps even deter people trolling the public trade with bogus offers. I don't think anyone wants to hand over their Secret Rare GXs for one pack and 39 energy. at least I dont.

Also for the ignore offer option on viewed trades so we don't come across the same offers when reloading the trade window during same game session. I think that would be enormously helpful. Maybe even a counter offer option and for those who post they can auto refuse counter offers with one click. 

Thank You.

• Upvote 5

SKBellmore

I think also for private trades, it should show how many of a certain card that player has. Yesterday, I posted a private trade, and then found out that he didn’t have all the quantities of the cards I asked for.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:25 AM, AlexGoneCrazy said:

I would love to see better filters in the trade and maybe even an Ignore option for future results.

@OP, these are some good suggestions.  The one change I really wish they'd make is to add more filters when searching Public Offers.  It shouldn't be too hard to implement.  When we "create" a trade, the same filters used to search our Collection would be extremely useful to have added to Public Offers in general.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:48 AM, SKBellmore said:

I think also for private trades, it should show how many of a certain card that player has. Yesterday, I posted a private trade, and then found out that he didn’t have all the quantities of the cards I asked for.

This absolutely can't happen -- unless they make it optional, or limit which players can see these numbers, even beyond the generic Friends List.  It's no one's business how many we own of specific cards.  As it is now, anyone in the game can send you a private trade, including those not accepted as Friends.

Cards can me tagged (For Trade) for a variety of reasons.  ...Maybe just for price checking, or to trade with specific friends and family members.  ...Or they might be one of those players who marks every card in their Collection.  Just being tagged doesn't mean that someone is necessarily seeking to trade them away.  Can you picture telling someone you don't have extras right now, and them replying, "I can see you have five of them."  Nobody (especially kids) should be pressured, or put in a position of arguing with an anonymous stranger why they want to keep their cards.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 3

Otakutron

An "Ignore" function for Public Trades would be pretty fantastic.

An easy filter option for all versions of a particular card would be useful as well; there are plenty of times when I just need any version of a particular card, and the price differences aren't great between them, but I've still got to search and read through the results for each printing separately.

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore

Good point, Rob.

Sign in to follow this