GrewupGeek

Two movies coming out this year

GrewupGeek
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, looks like there are going to be 2 Pokemon Movies this year.  One being Detective Pikachu on May 10th, which a lot of people already know about by now.  The other being Mewtwo Fights Back Evolution, which is basically the same movie made almost 21 years ago into what they called 3DCG, except it looks like somebody used the graphics from the Let's Go video games to give it a different look.  It comes up in Japan on July 12, not sure on when it comes out for the rest of the world.  Also not sure if they tried the same thing for Pikachu's Vacation.

Edited by GrewupGeek

Mod_Gunning

Thank you for the information, GrewupGeek! Can't wait to see them both!

grriffinn

Hey everyone, looks like there are going to be 2 Pokemon Movies this year.  One being Detective Pikachu on May 10th, which a lot of people already know about by now.  The other being Mewtwo Fights Back Evolution, which is basically the first movie made into what they called 3DCG, which is basically, the movie looks like somebody used the graphics from the Let's Go video games.  It comes up in Japan on July 12, not sure on when it comes out for the rest of the world.  Also not sure if they tried the same thing for Pikachu's Vacation.

The Mewtwo Strikes Back remake will most likely come out internationally around Late Fall, that's kind of the standard for more recent Pokemon movies.

kodking

so they are now remaking old movies cause they cant think of new ones till sword and sheild comes out, thx guys, gonna love it so long as u dont make ash look weird like in the last one cough cough "power of us". also plz keep it the same, i dont wanna see kanto and unova and alola pokemon appear, this happened way before those series. also will it be a part of the new cannon that i choose you and power of us were in. or is it a remake.

SaucyMouse
On 5/14/2019 at 9:09 PM, kodking said:

so they are now remaking old movies cause they cant think of new ones till sword and sheild comes out, thx guys, gonna love it so long as u dont make ash look weird like in the last one cough cough "power of us". also plz keep it the same, i dont wanna see kanto and unova and alola pokemon appear, this happened way before those series. also will it be a part of the new cannon that i choose you and power of us were in. or is it a remake.

LOL the age of remakes have come to the Pokemon universe but I don't mind seeing other generation pokemon in the picture. It most likely will happen too just like they did it with Pokemon I Choose You movie which was surprisingly a good movie.

kodking

yeah, although plz make mew sound male and note female liek the most recent movie with him in, and DOOO NOT MAKE ASH HAVE ANY OTHER POKEMON ASIDE FORM HIS KANTO TEAM. or u will screw this up

Mod_Alder

Thank you for the heads up, GrewupGeek, I had not heard about the Mewtwo movie. Mewtwo is my favorite so I'm getting hyped for this movie.