Sign in to follow this  
SandaledOtter

[GAME] Chat log not viewable during match

SandaledOtter

During versus games, the chat log button is no longer available where it once was. When your opponent chats using a phrase or emote, a number is incremented, but clicking the "social menu" button that it appears on brings up the game log only, with no buttons available for other features.

Mod_GuruLot

During versus games, the chat log button is no longer available where it once was. When your opponent chats using a phrase or emote, a number is incremented, but clicking the "social menu" button that it appears on brings up the game log only, with no buttons available for other features.

Hello SandaledOtter, 

Thank you for bringing this up to us!

If you have already tried out a complete uninstall removing all folders and files, emptying the trash bin, then downloading the game again using a different browser but this situation persists, I would suggest that you send a ticket to the support team, so they can investigate this matter further.

As you know, you can simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to do so.

I'm also editing the title of your topic to reflect this sub's format. 

We appreciate your patience!

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

@SandaledOtter, it's this way in Events too.  OMG, don't do a complete uninstall trying to fix this.  I'm pretty sure you know that it's a designed flaw that started with a recent update, but I hope others don't use this bad advice (to reinstall, as if it's a personal problem).

@Mod_GuruLot, please see above.

Edited by RobRatt

SandaledOtter

@SandaledOtter, it's this way in Events too.  OMG, don't do a complete uninstall trying to fix this.  I'm pretty sure you know that it's a designed flaw that started with a recent update, but I hope others don't use this bad advice (to reinstall, as if it's a personal problem).

@Mod_GuruLot, please see above.

I saw this in the previous version, and actually had to do a reinstall for the latest patch, so I already know that didn't work. :)

Chasista

I play windowed. I thought myself maybe the button appears in the full screen mode and that's why no one reported before.

However I second the bug, is there.

SandaledOtter
Posted (edited)

I play windowed. I thought myself maybe the button appears in the full screen mode and that's why no one reported before.

However I second the bug, is there.

Same. I checked fullscreen before posting, just to be sure it wasn't being cut off. That would be a bug if it were, though.

How much time has to pass between posts here? I typed this one-handed, and it's still not going through because I replied "too quickly."

Edited by SandaledOtter

Chasista

Time is 60 seconds, to avoid flood.

Sign in to follow this