Sign in to follow this  
LordKieta

Regionals/Cup/Challenge Alternate Promos. Making Them Obtainable, and Working with Tournaments.

LordKieta

There have already been 3 League Promo Alternate Trainers that have entered the game. 

-Field Blower
-Enhanced Hammer

-Max Potion

These have been given out as rewards for going to your local Pokemon Leagues around the world, and come with a code where you can get a playset (and a gameplay item) online. 

But there are other Alternate arts that have been released at League events such as League Challenges, League Cups, and Regionals events. 

-Ultra Ball
-Choice Band

-Acerola

-Guzma

These are cards that a lot of us would really like to use online. But there haven't been codes or anything to bring them in the game.

There are many other Alternate Art trainers that have been revealed in Japanese sets, like Aqua Patch, Fiery Flint, Metal Frying Pan, and many many others. We know how they're being given out in other languages now, so there will be many others that our online players will miss out on. 

My idea, is that we make it so you can win a copy of one of these in Tournament events. Say you get first place in a Standard Tournament online. You'll get your 6 Random Standard packs and 400 Coins, but you'll also get maybe a League Alternate Choice Band with the Mankey art or any other Alternate Trainer that hasn't been released online yet but has been in real life. 

This will give a lot more meaning to Tournaments, something that hasn't had anything special done to it since Legacy tournaments were added (and removed). 

I remember when Double Crisis came out about a month after Primal Clash, and there was an event where if you won a tournament you'd get Team Aqua Sleeves or Team Magma Sleeves. That was amazing. We really need something in the game like that again. 

I know there are bug fixes and other stuff to do in the game, but I guarantee a community based event, or just something small like adding these forgotten Alternate cards to Tournaments will help in getting some fun flowing back into the game. 

Thank you for reading this. 

• Upvote 4

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

I ???????????????? that Yellow A Ultra Ball. I have one IRL and they’re SO pretty!

Edited by SKBellmore

Mod_GuruLot

There have already been 3 League Promo Alternate Trainers that have entered the game. 

-Field Blower

-Enhanced Hammer

-Max Potion

These have been given out as rewards for going to your local Pokemon Leagues around the world, and come with a code where you can get a playset (and a gameplay item) online. 

But there are other Alternate arts that have been released at League events such as League Challenges, League Cups, and Regionals events. 

-Ultra Ball

-Choice Band

-Acerola

-Guzma

These are cards that a lot of us would really like to use online. But there haven't been codes or anything to bring them in the game.

There are many other Alternate Art trainers that have been revealed in Japanese sets, like Aqua Patch, Fiery Flint, Metal Frying Pan, and many many others. We know how they're being given out in other languages now, so there will be many others that our online players will miss out on. 

My idea, is that we make it so you can win a copy of one of these in Tournament events. Say you get first place in a Standard Tournament online. You'll get your 6 Random Standard packs and 400 Coins, but you'll also get maybe a League Alternate Choice Band with the Mankey art or any other Alternate Trainer that hasn't been released online yet but has been in real life. 

This will give a lot more meaning to Tournaments, something that hasn't had anything special done to it since Legacy tournaments were added (and removed). 

I remember when Double Crisis came out about a month after Primal Clash, and there was an event where if you won a tournament you'd get Team Aqua Sleeves or Team Magma Sleeves. That was amazing. We really need something in the game like that again. 

I know there are bug fixes and other stuff to do in the game, but I guarantee a community based event, or just something small like adding these forgotten Alternate cards to Tournaments will help in getting some fun flowing back into the game. 

Thank you for reading this. 

Hello LordKieta, 

Thank you for your feedback!

Our team is always working on improving the experience of our players.

We'll forward your comments to our development team so they can be taken into consideration.

XK920XK

i want those full art secret rare stadiums :drools:

LordKieta

i want those full art secret rare stadiums :drools:

Since those haven't been released in any kind of circulation outside of Japan, we don't yet know how we will get them. Same goes for Ultra Shiny GX cards. I look forward to the likelihood of just getting those in English at all, let alone online. 

WingsofFire1014

This would be a great idea! A bunch of random boosters isn't going to catch my attention(like it hasn't forever). I back your idea!

Sign in to follow this