Sign in to follow this  
Vix_Satis

How Do I Get Decks To Beat Trainers 4 Times

Vix_Satis

I'm trying to do the Trainer challenge, and I've got access to three (3) decks when I challenge them - 'Born of Fire', 'Crushing Current' and 'Hidden Depths'. I've beaten all the trainers with each of these decks - but I get a booster when I beat each of them four (4) times with different decks.

My question is - where do I get another different deck to play against the trainers? I've got a purple deck called 'Mental Might' (can't even remember where I got it), but it doesn't appear in the list of decks I can use against the trainers. I've also created a number of decks - and they don't appear in the list of decks I can use against the trainers, either.

So what do I do to get another different deck to play against the trainers?

GR0

For 500 coins you can get decks in the shop. I recommend getting Blazing Volcano or Relentless Flame if you want your 4th win against AI to be extremely easy.

• Upvote 1

shawneezilla
Posted (edited)

THIS GAME IS POINTLESS if they don't do standard vs standard or legacy vs legacy doesn't matter how many card packs you buy as long as you go in there with your standard  deck you go up against a expand person and don't even get a chance to play a single card. how is this even fair to new players who don't have an insanely stacked deck they are expected to even stand a chance

Edited by shawneezilla

Sakura150612

THIS GAME IS POINTLESS if they don't do standard vs standard or legacy vs legacy doesn't matter how many card packs you buy as long as you go in there with your standard  deck you go up against a expand person and don't even get a chance to play a single card. how is this even fair to new players who don't have an insanely stacked deck they are expected to even stand a chance

uwotm8?

SandaledOtter

If you're playing against the trainers, just know that they aren't very good at using the decks they have, and keep trying.

If you're playing against other people in Versus mode, you WILL be facing the same deck format, be that Standard, Expanded, or Legacy, every time.

*(Most Standard decks are also Expanded decks.)

When you start playing Versus matches, you'll probably lose to others, as they have had time to get better cards and to learn how to use them effectively. Don't worry, there's a hidden ranking system that you will move up or down in, until you start finding players on your own level.

• Upvote 1

tyllelly
Posted (edited)

thank. very useful post, [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Removed reference to unofficial website

Sign in to follow this