Sign in to follow this  
pokefan0117

[GAME] Bug with the discard pile

pokefan0117

I went to check my discard pile, but all that popped up was the done button. I couldn't check my discard, and any other message boxes that were supposed to show up (Colress in my example) didn't.

Chasista

Computer or Tablet?

It was checking just to look or did you played something to search a card in discard?

There was something selected in that moment as cards to discard like with an Ultraball? What was the prupose of checking the discard?

If you could explain a bit more whe could maybe figure out what happened. Maybe not but still in that case, you're going to be suggested to send a ticket to support and you will have to explain a lot more than what you wrote to be able to investigate the issue. ;)

Mod_GuruLot

I went to check my discard pile, but all that popped up was the done button. I couldn't check my discard, and any other message boxes that were supposed to show up (Colress in my example) didn't.

Hello pokefan0117, 

Thank you for letting us know!

@Chasista's advice was good.

I also believe that best is to submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us. The subject seems a little too specific to be investigated on the forum.

I've updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

Sign in to follow this