Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKiin1207

[GAME] Can't disable simple effects!?

ShadowKiin1207

Hello I have a problem. Recently I installed the update for Pokemon TCG Online that included the detective pikachu stuff. Ever since then Simple effects have been enabled and I can't disable them to get the regular attack animations back. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Pajacyk

Since this update the game has become extremely bugged (probably because of new version of Unity engine). Bugs like game freeze after a win, major card bugs, animation bugs, etc... This only thing we can do is wait for a new patch release but considering the size of this mess it's gonna be later than sooner.

• Upvote 3

ShadowKiin1207

ok thanks. That makes a lot more sense. Hopefully a patch will come out to fix these issues.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot

Hello I have a problem. Recently I installed the update for Pokemon TCG Online that included the detective pikachu stuff. Ever since then Simple effects have been enabled and I can't disable them to get the regular attack animations back. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance.

Hello ShadowKiin1207,

Thank you for reporting this possible issue. 

For more assistance, we would recommend to submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal link in the signature.

To match the format used in this sub, we've edited the title of your thread. 

Sign in to follow this