Sign in to follow this  
ZneRrr

[CARD] Acerola Bug

ZneRrr

Hello,

I have encountered a bug way before the recent update and hoped that it would be fixed. I was wrong but I really like what you guys did with the UI! The bug is with the Acerola supporter card. Sometimes, not all the time, when I scoop one of my pokemon back into my hand, the damage will still remain on the card while it is in my hand. What makes it worse is that if I place the pokemon back into play, it will remain to have the damage counters on it. This is a big problem that needs to be fixed! Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Felidae_

The good news: this is just a visual bug, the damage counters don't remain on your Pokemon.

The bad news: As you pointed out, this bug has been in the game for a couple of months now and they still haven't fixed it, which is embarrassing, but then again by now you come to expect things like that.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot

The good news: this is just a visual bug, the damage counters don't remain on your Pokemon.

The bad news: As you pointed out, this bug has been in the game for a couple of months now and they still haven't fixed it, which is embarrassing, but then again by now you come to expect things like that.

Hello Felidae_, 

Yes, you're right!

It's a known visual bug that our development team is already aware of.

They are working on a future resolution although no guarantees as to when that resolution would be implemented.

By the way, I've updated the title of the topic with the correct category.

castiboy

Hello,

The game updated today on my PC, and the bug just happened.

The Pokémon once played again is shown to have the damage: not only the counters indicator but the remaining HP shown when right clicking is affected. So... yeah, game braking for me.

This sucks.

In case it's useful:
client 2.62.0.4268:#1861

server 2.62.0.4320@11844L11774

I saved the game log too.

Sir-Volpe

The bug is still on for anybody wondering, very annoying.

An additional point I found to this bug (and thus the reason for commenting on this thread): Once you attach a Tool card to the Pokémon you scooped up with acerola after playing said Pokémon out again, the damage counters disappear. 

Sign in to follow this