Sign in to follow this  
Chasista

[GAME] (Visual bug) See opponent's deck's window have no background

Chasista
Posted (edited)

Client 2.62.0

I ended a game right now and in the summary I went to magnifying glass button to check opponent's deck, as conceded without playing more than 2 cards so I was intrigued.

The new window to see opponent's deck opened without background so the previous window background was all mixed with the new opened window.

It also happens with own deck.

Mouse scroll not always works in this screens plus some right clicks don't enlarge some cards. It seems random.

Not being an issue making the game unplayable, is unpleasant to see all mixed together and controls not working properly.

Edited by Chasista
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot

Client 2.62.0

I ended a game right now and in the summary I went to magnifying glass button to check opponent's deck, as conceded without playing more than 2 cards so I was intrigued.

The new window to see opponent's deck opened without background so the previous window background was all mixed with the new opened window.

It also happens with own deck.

Mouse scroll not always works in this screens plus some right clicks don't enlarge some cards. It seems random.

Not being an issue making the game unplayable, is unpleasant to see all mixed together and controls not working properly.

Hello Chasista, 

We're sorry to read this.

We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

Meanwhile, could you please submit a ticket to Support with eventual screenshots that you may have?

Thank you for your collaboration!

Sign in to follow this