Deck Boxes

ChadDragonLord

I used to have 6 deck boxes to save to and I also thought there was the option to add a 7th or more. But the other day I accidently deleted one of them and now I only have 5. How many deck boxes are there supposed to be available? I want to build a 6th deck but now I have no where to put it? There is no "New deckbox" button any more.

Has anyone else had this problem? How many deck boxes do you have? I know I can save the deck to my computer but I play tcg online from no less than three or four different computers and sometimes from a relative's house as well, so if I save it on one computer it won't follow me around, not really a solution. I just want to know how to get my 6th deck box back.

Please help.

im sorry if its quite a trouble. you cant have more than 5/6 deck boxes.

(i think i have six?)

saving it to your computer is not that bad.

you CAN load it just before going into a match where it says to pick your deck. you can load at deck builder too.. it really isnt a big effort. at first i felt uncomfortable but it isnt much a difference,

just save it into a folder u can acces easliy with only all your decks in.

if you decide you can replace an existing deck box with a new or diffrent deck. the computer is like a back up so you can save it there before replcaing it. & still it will be avialbale before a game.

But why did I have six and now only five? I am concerned if I delete one it will drop me to four and never be able to add a fifth back. How did I get six to begin with? It doesn't make sense.

Archived