Sign in to follow this  
RobRatt

[TRADING] Coins Are Missing

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

The Red Entei Coin is missing as a trade option.  I'm not sure where it comes from, besides the Blazing Volcano theme deck, but my friend believes it first appeared in a SM Base League Box.

*  If we own the coin, we're not able to trade it away (no matter if it's "tagged" For Trade or not).  When attempting to put it in the I Am Giving window, it says, "You do not own any."

*  If you're looking for one in Public Offers, it says, "No items were found."

*  Even with it tagged For Trade, my friends can't see it in my trading binder.

NOTE:  It appears fine in our Collections.  It might be a stretch, but could this (or something similar) be the reason for the recent "trade bug" that many players are experiencing?

UPDATE:  I was curious if this problem might be widespread.  So I checked another coin type, just to see.  In my Collection, I own 5 different coins with Charizard in the name (pretty sure that's all of them).  But when I search for Charizard in Public Offers (I Am Getting), only 3 different coins are seen.  It's that same with trying to trade them away, with only 3 available.

...Same with Blastoise coins.  I own 3 different ones, but only one shows in trades.

...Pikachu if fine.  All 20 accounted for, and available.  :)

...The Light Gold Raikou Coin is missing from trades.

Edited by RobRatt

Mod_Turtle

Hey RobRatt,

Thank you for reporting this. I'll look into this and see what I can find out. If you happen to discover anything else about this, please post it to this thread. Hopefully we can track down all the coins missing from trade options and send them over to the dev team to be corrected.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

Thank you for reporting this. I'll look into this and see what I can find out. If you happen to discover anything else about this, please post it to this thread. Hopefully we can track down all the coins missing from trade options and send them over to the dev team to be corrected.

Thank you for such a quick response.  I'm guessing there are more, and will try to update the original post if I discover any.  Maybe others have noticed some too?

I'm curious if this might have deeper implications, and possibly be causing the trade bugs that some players are experiencing.  My friend had previously traded away his Red Entei Coin.  Now, with it being unavailable in private or Public trading, could that be spawning other glitches?

Edited by RobRatt

Sign in to follow this