Mrsonic9999

[CARD] Acerola healing not working

Mrsonic9999

Picking up a card using Acerola doesn't heal the pokemon. It puts it into my hand but the damage counters are still there when it should remove all damage counter from the pokemon that was picked up.

SandaledOtter

Known issue. This is a visual bug only, the damage is not actually still there, they just left out the removal of the image of the damage counter.

Mrsonic9999
Posted (edited)

It only does so when I have a buff padding

Edited by Mrsonic9999

Mod_GuruLot

Picking up a card using Acerola doesn't heal the pokemon. It puts it into my hand but the damage counters are still there when it should remove all damage counter from the pokemon that was picked up.

Hello Mrsonic9999, 

Thank you for your comment. 

@SandaledOtter is right! Please check the most recent Known Bugs thread in the Patch Notes & Known Bugs forum before reporting a bug.

I've also edited the title of this thread to match the format used in this sub forum. 

Spr1nter

That's kind of funny. There's all kinds of bugs in this game.

Cricket
Posted (edited)

Using Acerola in TCGO, didn't remove damage or status condition when returned to hand. Damage placed on Pokemon was still counted when played to bench for overall HP. 

Today, tried again. Didn't have status condition, yet damage still showed unless I shuffled the Pokemon back into deck.

I used "scoop up cyclone" and it worked the way it's suppose to, by returning all cards to hand and no damage reflected.

Side note: I was not using "buff padding".

Appears problem is in Acerola's coding only. 

Edited by Cricket