Little Help with packs

trick964

The Thing is The I Want Legendary Cards That only Have one Part , not two (Like in Call Of legends) I Want Legends Like Jirachi . So what is the best type of booster for it ?

Greetings!

There are lots of legendaries to chose from! However what I will recommend that you do, is head over to pokemontcg.com/tcgo and select your collection. Turn on the "show all" filter so you can view all pokemon (even the ones you don't own) and then use our "set" filters to look through each individual set of cards and see if you want any specific cards from those sets! Black and White is a popular choice for the Reishiram and Zekrom Legendary cards. Hope you find this useful!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

I think most, if not all boosters have 2 parts of a legendary card? I just pick the ones with the most cards that i'm after (usually undaunted/unleashed) and then trade the legendary pieces I get for the ones that I do need.

If you're not after the 2-part legendaries, then i'd go solely for the Black & White packs, I think those have some nice full-art pieces as well.

Archived