My packs for your bulk cards.

SilverKP

I currently have Noble Victories cards which i want to trade for your lot of extra cards. I want a massive ammount of cards. So please dont offer me just like 3 rares.

Other packs will be come available if this thread becomes a success.

I can give you my 1x proffer elm, cyndaquil line 4x basic, 3x the two stages, 1x bill, and 2x switch for any 13 cards of the noble victories cards for trade the 1x proffer elm beacuse I only have 2 of them. so I can trade you them for any 13 cards of the noble victeries card you have for trade so I hope this is ok with you.

I can give you my 1x proffer elm, cyndaquil line 4x basic, 3x the two stages, 1x bill, and 2x switch for any 13 cards of the noble victories cards for trade the 1x proffer elm beacuse I only have 2 of them. so I can trade you them for any 13 cards of the noble victeries card you have for trade so I hope this is ok with you.

Please elaborate further.

Bulk of how many per pack?

ANY card?

45-50

No energies from theme decks I suppose. You can talk to me on the trade room chat more if you want.

I do prefer getting uncommons too not just 20x Spoink 20x natu 10x hoppip.

How many would you want for a pack? I have five pages of cards when they're small sized and I have a Steelix Prime. I have no use for Primes, personally. =)

so you want to trade your 13 for my 13? sure i can do that oO

How many would you want for a pack? I have five pages of cards when they're small sized and I have a Steelix Prime. I have no use for Primes, personally. =)

I wanted like 50 useless cards. not rare primes.

Aw steelix is kinda good. You can probably trade him for a few Cobalions to do 100 damage for a lower energy cost.

I wanted like 50 useless cards. not rare primes.

Aw steelix is kinda good. You can probably trade him for a few Cobalions to do 100 damage for a lower energy cost.

I don't use Legends, not even in the video games! =D But, my binder is up and full of random stuff if you wanna trade!

I can trade you my entire binder. If you're online, tell me and I'll put it up.

I don't think i can afford that.

I've traded alot today and am low on packs.

Archived