Who Hates Unova?

rival173

I have played it and now if you have wifi conntion you can get a level 50 vintini with the new fire type move in the movie v-creat and I love unova because i have pokemon white with 5 gym badges

I have played it and now if you have wifi conntion you can get a level 50 vintini with the new fire type move in the movie v-creat

I got the Victini too! I love it's move pool! It even came with a Cherish Ball!

Lets see another Pkmn game doing that...

Flare Blitz/ES Entei? Aura Sphere Raikou?

And I'm not really into the Unova region either. It felt pretty lifeless to me. Here's hoping Gray fixes that up.

I love Unova! And that Victini is great ! thumbs_up.png

Prof_Strawberry

King Of Cosmos

"GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!"

I belive that it is the closest they have come to kanto, since the creation of Jotho. let face it we are geting old, unova is the original region for the new generation, we all love the original 151, charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, eevees, mew, arcenine, and even some of the 152-493 , honddon, tailows, metatang, bronsly, riolu,but it is time for a new generation, this is there original pokemon, when the ruby and saphire games came out, I disliked so much, it replaced gold, but now after god knows how many year i love flygons. this is just a new start, I love pokemon, it is my childhood, blue was my first game i have had it for 11 years, but now white, or black will be a kid frist game, like it or not life goes on, unova will stay,no mater how much you dislike it. all I am asking is for you to aceptice it, that doesnt mean you have to love it, but just acept it. unova is pokemon, I love pokemon, so I have to acept it. Do you love pokemon?

When you complete everything in black/white there is not much to do... I would like to be able to rematch the gymleaders (improved) And to improve the batlle subway with more different kind of trains, with catagories like platinums/hgss' battle fronier. I love the battle factory =D

I agree with Flygondefender. B/W was described by the creators to be a restart of the serie, and so its become its own thing.

I don't hate, but dislike. There's a difference between hating and disliking:

Hate is fueled by ignorance while dislike is supported by understanding.

I do dislike greatly Alder's team, I believe he's the worst Champion of history.

Honestly I think its better then sinnoh but I'm really not a fan of it 90% of the pokemon this gen felt like it was a rehash of some other pokemon that came before it.

Thanks No~

I LOVED Unova! And Garbodor is PERFECT when you realize that Unova is based on NYC. I was surprised to see so many people hated it. It's kinda like Hoenn, where they decided to take things in another direction (with deserts, tropical rainforests, tons of water and islands to explore, wrecked ships, etc.) and people bashed it for being too different and having too many legendaries. When Sinnoh came along, it also had its fair share of weird Pokemon (Probopass and Chingling, anyone?), it was fairly good, and did a great job with the new attacks and the physical-special split, but, personally, it had too many pre-evos and cross-generation evos, cluttering the bag with Incenses due to the former, and WAY more legends, many making no sense as to what they were supposed to be significant for (Pokedex: "Manaphy returns to the warm oceans to lay its eggs." Me: "Why is this thing legendary!?"), many of which got a bit too... religious (they made a Pokemon based off of GOD. What!?). Though I do like the 4th Gen, with Munchlax, Luxray, Garchomp, Mamoswine, Gallade, and Magnezone... There are a few more, but you see my point: every generation has its ups and downs, but, really, it's always gonna be Pokemon. You just need time to adjust. wink_smile.png

I LOVED Unova! And Garbodor is PERFECT when you realize that Unova is based on NYC. I was surprised to see so many people hated it. It's kinda like Hoenn, where they decided to take things in another direction (with deserts, tropical rainforests, tons of water and islands to explore, wrecked ships, etc.) and people bashed it for being too different and having too many legendaries. When Sinnoh came along, it also had its fair share of weird Pokemon (Probopass and Chingling, anyone?), it was fairly good, and did a great job with the new attacks and the physical-special split, but, personally, it had too many pre-evos and cross-generation evos, cluttering the bag with Incenses due to the former, and WAY more legends, many making no sense as to what they were supposed to be significant for (Pokedex: "Manaphy returns to the warm oceans to lay its eggs." Me: "Why is this thing legendary!?"), many of which got a bit too... religious (they made a Pokemon based off of GOD. What!?). Though I do like the 4th Gen, with Munchlax, Luxray, Garchomp, Mamoswine, Gallade, and Magnezone... There are a few more, but you see my point: every generation has its ups and downs, but, really, it's always gonna be Pokemon. You just need time to adjust. wink_smile.png

Sadly some people don't like different. I like all the Generations, I never choose one over another.

Like you stated, every region has it's ups and downs. There's no such thing as a perfect gen.

The issue lies with the biased people that live too deep in their nostalgic world, that don't acknowledge the new Pokemon.

Greetings!

While we certainly don't mind discussion about your preference of what you like, we would prefer to stay away from threads that are to "hate," as that can be a strong word and usually doesn't inspire friendliness. Maybe next time we can do, my favorite regions in order, or something simlar. In the future lets keep this in mind, Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived