Hi i need help improving this deck i made.

Sciper

A Psychic Deck Called Psychic Sleep

pokemon 21

1 Cleffa

3 drowzee's

3 hypno's

4 munna's

3 musharna

4 yamask

3 cofagrigus good ability kind

energy 16

14 psychic

2 rescue

supporters 8

1 cheren

2 pk collectors

1 professor elm

3 professor oak

1 twins

tools 3

3 rocky helmets

trainers 12

1 dual ball

1 junk arm

3 catchers

4 pk communications

3 switchs

hi just made this deck last night and i think it needs more work and im looking for more advice on how to improve it

basically u want hypno on your bench and try to get some instant sleeps on your opponents pokemon then you do

90 dmg with musharna while he still has a chance to be asleep between turns and threw in cofagrigus so u can fight

or even stall with him cause he has a 50/50 chance not to be knocked out as you power up your musharn's also to slap

the rocky helms on cofagrigus so u can still do dmg and then if he gets heads still up and fighting but catchers seem to

be a problem with this deck so im looking to throw in a dodrio but not sure what to take out to help with the retreat cost

issue from the catchers, atm have 3 switchs in this deck any advice on improving this deck would help! : )

Most of your cards are Psychic type, so instead of using Dodrio, try Psychic-type Metagross. Metagross is also pretty bulky and should be able to deal some damage. But, the big reason for using this card is the Poke-Body, which gives all Pokemon with Psychic Energy a free retreat cost. Metagross is a Stage 2, so cards like Pokemon Communication, Professor Elm's Training Method, and Rare Candy can help you set up.

too many energies not enough supporters at most you only want 12-14 energies including special. Draw supporters will help you get those energies anyways.

Archived