Pokémon Dream World Question

Link8417

Good question, but no idea...I will anyway wait till Grey" or anyother new game comes out until i buy a new pokemon game. got white,platinum,diamond,emerald,ruby and fire red +some older gameboy games

Hello Silvino!

That's a great question and we actually have the answer to this question on our Pokemon Support Portal! Be sure to check out that excellent resource for all Pokemon related questions before posting on the Pokemon TCG Online forums!

I have both Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. Can I register both games in a single registration process?

Yes. You can register one Pokémon Black Version and one Pokémon White Version to the same Trainer Club account. Since you can register one copy of Pokémon Black Version and one copy of Pokémon White Version to the same Trainer Club account, it is possible for one user to register a copy of each at Pokémon Global Link.

Hope this helps!

Jaqq

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

I used that for an example because I want to put all of my pokémon on my uncle's game so I can have more pokémon by the time I get my own game. So can I delete one game and put on a different game?

I gues you only can send those pokemon if you cought them in dreamworld and havent sent them to entra link jet. But if u mean to send over pokemons from your box in your game, you will have to find another ds system to link trade with. I think thats the only way anyway.

You can actually sync two games to one ID and swap between the two. I'm not sure whether you can sync two Blacks or two Whites though. I don't think you can, but I may be remembering wrong.

Archived