Sign in to follow this  
Provocateur

Bring back the old card filter dissapearing number

Provocateur

When you are searching for cards in public trade, if you choose card filter - expansion - number, the number stays there when you click card filter again. Before last patch the number dissapeared. It was better that way because you could just type another number from your list. Now when I search for 50 cards every day I have to click "X" 50 times. Clicking "X" and typing a new number is faster than changing number from 151 to 152 for example but it is way slower than just typing a new number in a blank spot. Please return it to the state it was before the patch, thanks.

Loof6

Yes, that would be nice.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot

When you are searching for cards in public trade, if you choose card filter - expansion - number, the number stays there when you click card filter again. Before last patch the number dissapeared. It was better that way because you could just type another number from your list. Now when I search for 50 cards every day I have to click "X" 50 times. Clicking "X" and typing a new number is faster than changing number from 151 to 152 for example but it is way slower than just typing a new number in a blank spot. Please return it to the state it was before the patch, thanks.

Hello Provocateur, 

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team and will pass your message along to them.

Lalamon

I like to know the number of the card I looked for. The new feature don't bother me  :)

But if they go back is also ok. Just a small change.

Mod_Lyam

I like to know the number of the card I looked for. The new feature don't bother me  :)

But if they go back is also ok. Just a small change.

Hi Lalamon,

I will also send your feedback to our dev team.

Enjoy the game!

Lalamon

Oh, thank you.

Sign in to follow this