Sign in to follow this  
Cooldude

[GAME] Trevenant break deck saving glitch!

Cooldude

with the acception of greninja break trevenant break also wont let me to save my deck in which it is used . i cant save any deck in which these breaks are used!

Looking forward for solution.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

I can confirm there is a bug here, with both Greninja Break decks and Trevenant Break decks.

You can go through the motions of editing a deck, but the Save button does nothing.  Click, click, nothing.  Just to test, I took a couple of existing Greninja and Trevenant decks that I have built -- cloned them -- and without making any card changes in Edit mode, the new cloned decks would not save.  Click, click, nothing.

Edited by RobRatt

Mod_GuruLot

with the acception of greninja break trevenant break also wont let me to save my deck in which it is used . i cant save any deck in which these breaks are used!

Looking forward for solution.

Hello Cooldude,

Thank you for raising it up!

I'll certainly pass the information provided along to the development team for further review.

By the way, I'm editing the title to make it more descriptive.

Mod_GuruLot

I can confirm there is a bug here, with both Greninja Break decks and Trevenant Break decks.

You can go through the motions of editing a deck, but the Save button does nothing.  Click, click, nothing.  Just to test, I took a couple of existing Greninja and Trevenant decks that I have built -- cloned them -- and without making any card changes in Edit mode, the new cloned decks would not save.  Click, click, nothing.

Hello RobRatt, 

Thank you for taking the time to test it and send us your confirmation, much appreciated. 

Your feedback has been passed along to the development team. 

As you know, Pokémon strongly encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you. 

RobRatt

As of today, the problem with Greninja Break decks has been fixed.  Those with Trevenant Break will not "save."  Tested on both Windows and iPad.

Sign in to follow this