N x A Bunch

tons of commons and uncommons, packs

I'm looking for:

Absol Prime x4

Snivy (any) x3

Servine (any) x3

Double Colorless Energy x3

Catcher x3

Also, is there a way to save my "Binder"?

Your Binder saves whatever you put in, but they're still in development, and can leak out. Once this game launches into Alpha, this glitch should be fixed.

Ah, and I have one more question... I see people in the public offers section putting "see binder" as their description. Is there a quick way to see their binder rather than scrolling through the Trade Partner menu?

@zian01234: Buy specially marked booster packs or theme decks. The marked ones are marked with a small message at the bottom. There should be a Pokemon TCGO logo and some text saying, "Play this deck online!" or something like that.

-

@inkling2011: If you want to find the person more quickly, you can go to the panel, but instead of scrolling through, type the first letter of the username (ie: mine would be "m"). When you find the name, just click on it. Also remember that capital letters come first, then lowercase (ie: "AAA" then "ZZZ" then "aaa" then "zzz").

Adding onto what Metagross01 mentioned on the second part about searching through the list.

If you type "m" it will bring you straight to the first capital M list, but if the person you are searching for has the lower case m, the way to get to it faster is to then type in another letter so it will scroll you down further on the list for example, if you type "a" afterwards, it will take you straight to the lower case a list, because that is the next available a after the capital M list. Then after that, you just go ahead and press m again and it will skip you all the way down to the lower case m list.

Hope that makes sense. If not, here is a shorter example.

If you want to search for someone named metagross01 with a lower case m and not the capital M. Do this:

Click on the list, then type m, a, m

That will take you straight to the lower case m list.

In essence, any letter would work as the second letter, it doesn't have to be a. But it HAS to be a letter where someone with that letter is online, otherwise it won't skip down the list at all.

Thank you so much ^_^

After trading around, I managed to get all the cards I need except DCE. I'd still like 3 of those, and an Amphros Prime, so if you want packs, let me know, i can get them but I prefer to trade cards.

I don't haVE any SP Metal Energies. I'm about to open 10 more HGSS packs so we will see what I get. I didn't realize people traded packs so much

Archived