I need some help with making my Chandelure/Haxorus deck.

coolguy2400

Hello i need some help improving my Chandelure/Haxorus deck. Here is my decklist:

Pokemon:25

4-2-4 Chandelure Ability

3-1-3 Haxorus

1 Cleffa

2-2 Dodrio

1 Jirachi

1 Fliptini

Trainers:14

3 Junk Arm

3 Switch

2 Pokemon Catcher

3 Pokemon Communication

4 Rare Candy

Supporters:9

3 Cheren

3 Pokemon Collector

3 Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy:12

4 Double Colorless Energy

8 Psychic Energy

Thanks.

not sure why you have the dual balls in there, especially with the collectors, but maybe try 1 or 2 fliptini for haxorus and dodrio's coin flip attacks. im also not sure why there is so much draw support (being 4 cheren and p. oak and a cleffa) there are probably other more useful cards if you want to drop the trainers to 3 each or something?

I was thinking of adding Fliptini but since it's bugged i don't want to put it in my deck, but i will edit my deck and add 2 Fliptini for it. I would like to drop some of the draw supporters but i cant think of any useful trainers to put in the deck. I'm going to drop the 2 Dual Balls and add 2 Fliptinis. Thanks for the helpregular_smile.png.

I've yet to test out a Chandelure deck that attacks, (Mines all have been non-attacking Chandelure decks) So I don't know how to give you suggestions yet, but I could say that you could tech a jirachi since you are using psychic energies. Snipe with Chandelure and then Devolve their benched support for the knock out.

I would also suggest some Switches. Switches let you abuse Chandelure even further.

I've been considering a Chandelure/Kingdra Prime dck with Jirachi for a while, and the most effective combo I've found is to use Metagross UL and Mismagius UL yo give all of your Poke'mon with Psychic energy a free retreat. ALso, both Mismagius and Metagross hit the Bench so they add to the damage counter madness. Unfortunately, the deck has fizzled so far due to being unable to quickly take out powerful basics like Zekorm and Reshiram. Maybe you will have more luck?

I've yet to test out a Chandelure deck that attacks, (Mines all have been non-attacking Chandelure decks) So I don't know how to give you suggestions yet, but I could say that you could tech a jirachi since you are using psychic energies. Snipe with Chandelure and then Devolve their benched support for the knock out.

I would also suggest some Switches. Switches let you abuse Chandelure even further.

Thanks for the help Gotaway. I added Jirachi and took away 1 PONT.regular_smile.png

@Killer Bunny that seems like a pretty good build i like the metagross retreat strategy. with 3 chandelures and a metagross your doin 90 for free each turn plus whatever you can attack for, so if your get set up you could take those bulky things down fast, it just seems like it would be too hard to set up enough

Archived