Where are my cards?

dhero

I just went back into the (very complicated) deck builder, and all of my cards are gone. I had the initial free packs, along with 3 more pack codes and a deck, and I also had the free Electric deck, but now it says the only cards I own are Energies.

Oh, and my avatar's gone, too....

You should send a ticket to the Support Team first. They'll be able to give you good help. I don't know how to help you, though, other than suggesting you send a ticket. Sorry.

You should send a ticket to the Support Team first. They'll be able to give you good help. I don't know how to help you, though, other than suggesting you send a ticket. Sorry.

What do you mean by a ticket?

Greetings!

Head over to support.pokemon.com, and use the "ask a question" button on the page. (You may need to sign into your account once again when you do this.) Afterwards, simply fill out the fields and give a detailed description of what you are experiencing. If you can add any screenshots that can also be very helpful. Our customer support staff will be happy to assist you once this action is taken. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Okay... My situation has changed a little. I went to view my collection (not deck builder) and I have the default five free packs and Electric deck. I also have the Samurott deck that I bought, but I I also redeemed two Black/White booster packs, and they aren't there any more.

It looks like my collection (and decks, too) was erased and reset, and the only thing still there is my Samurott deck.

I suggest you still send a ticket to Support, but describe your new problem. Also check your Cards section if you kept the packs unopened, or your Packs section if you opened the packs, in case the cards re-pack or unpack.

• 3 weeks later...

im kinda having same problem i have the samurott deck and plus a few electric pokemon.. but i dont have any of the starting decks.. how do i get the starting decks aswell?? because im versin heaps of people that have charmander and all the originals but all i have is samurott deck. (Also im talking about in deck builder)

Starting decks are all availible after winning 12 matches with each deck in the Trainer Challenge. Charmander should not be availible as a card except by NPCs in the Trainer Challenge (Charmander is from a set not included in the TCGO). Hope this helps, and if you have another problem, I'll try to help you out.

• 5 months later...

Archived