Sign in to follow this  
Jigglypuffan

[GAME] Private trade don't work anymore?

CptLexorFTW

@mods can this at least be recognized as a known issue? we are not making this up and it feels like you are not even going to attempt to fix it any time soon for such a game ruining bug for so many users

patch tomoz in 10 hours, we can hope i guess..... although im not holding out much :D

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

With the update this morning, this note was added to the v2.62 Known Issues:

•  The Create Private Trade Offer screen fails to load properly if the partner selected has a very large collection.

And it dawned on me what someone might want to try.  I don't have this "trade bug," yet my collection is quite large (all sets complete).  It's not the amount of cards owned, but it must have something to do with how many are "tagged" For Trade.  Quite a few players have everything they own tagged, which seems to be the likely cause.

Any chance someone is willing to take the time to untag their bulk (Commons, etc.), and see if that solves it?  You might want to wait for TPCi to come up with a bug fix though, so think twice.

EDIT:  I just chatted with one of my friends, one of those with everything tagged when they did the last (bad) update.  The first thing he tried was untagging everything, but that didn't solve the problem for him.

EDIT:  I don't understand why these things aren't communicated here, but TPCi Staff wrote this in "the other" forum:

QA was finally able to nail down a consistently reproducible case too late in the development cycle for the 2.62 update for Engineering to get a fix in place to release with today's update.  Engineering is actively working on a fix for the root cause, with a goal of pushing the fix live in the next scheduled update at the end of April for the new Sun & Moon—Unbroken Bonds expansion.

Edited by RobRatt

ShinyMegaRay

You guys wanna hear a joke? The v2.62 update this morning!

The trade bug isn't fixed and the UI is messed up (atleast on my phone, I haven't updated on my computer yet). Additionally, it might be just on the phone apk version, but I cannot last more than a minute or two without my game crashing! Hopefully things will be better on my computer.

I just don't know how pokemon can issue a bug patch update and somehow break the game even more. It's almost funny, except not really.......

:(

Sciper

love how we had a patch update and new cards but wow trade bug still exist focus on more important things please

Jigglypuffan

cmon pokemon..

check all the change you made in the update who broken it..

find what is the change who caused the problem..

i can't believe the problem is still not solved after the patch of today.

CptLexorFTW

You guys wanna hear a joke? The v2.62 update this morning!

The trade bug isn't fixed and the UI is messed up (atleast on my phone, I haven't updated on my computer yet). Additionally, it might be just on the phone apk version, but I cannot last more than a minute or two without my game crashing! Hopefully things will be better on my computer.

I just don't know how pokemon can issue a bug patch update and somehow break the game even more. It's almost funny, except not really.......

:(

love how we had a patch update and new cards but wow trade bug still exist focus on more important things please

cmon pokemon..

check all the change you made in the update who broken it..

find what is the change who caused the problem..

i can't believe the problem is still not solved after the patch of today.

guys don't worry at least they fixed the UI on tapu koko prism star though.... yawn, at least we got it into the known issues box so we have to be hopeful on the next update it is sorted. but god knows when that update will be, they do these pre update so they dont need another patch for a new set ala detective pikachu set. which leads me to think this will take another month at least. rip in the chat

brdlevel

over a month with this bug and still nothing

the closest fix they promised is 1 month away and it might even be longer then that judging by how he worded the message

this update brought nothing good except changing the ui for no reason

focus on the important bugs instead of exiling part of this community for no reason

feederdp

Couldn't agree more i informed them the day or so that this started occurring and at first they tried saying it was my internet , now it looks like everyone this is affecting will not have been able to private trade for 2 months!!!. I bet no compensation will be offered in the slightest not even a few thousand coins. Also with this new update my game crashes every 5 minutes really poor on pokemons behalf.

• Upvote 1

Jigglypuffan

Still not fixed after today update :(

Jigglypuffan

its fixed.. thanks i appreciate.

Sign in to follow this